Here's another you don't see anymore

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Claudester

Re: Here's another you don't see anymore

Post by Claudester »

tequiza wrote:You could look till your 100 years old and never find all the ones you have!
BTW, do you still have the one that Smallfoot made for ya?
I sure do. I was just looking at all the pictures Dick sent while making it. It is one of a kind for sure.
Whats he up to these days?
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Claudester wrote:
tequiza wrote:You could look till your 100 years old and never find all the ones you have!
I sure do. I was just looking at all the pictures Dick sent while making it. It is one of a kind for sure.
Whats he up to these days?
Send him a pm, I'm sure he'd like to hear from you. Just like the rest of us, glad you're back!
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

I haven't heard from him in several years, I think Redeye still stays in contact with him though, like sammy says, send him a PM, I bet he'll be glad to hear from you!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Dick is having some serious health issues with his heart. He still posts over at the sharperdeals forum, regularly, but has had to cut back on his knife building.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

whippersnapper wrote:Dick is having some serious health issues with his heart. He still posts over at the sharperdeals forum, regularly, but has had to cut back on his knife building.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll give him a shout
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
lance

Post by lance »

Those swivel bolster manuals are neat as hell I beleive I seen em before may have one somewhere
Dang now im gonna go diggen.thru my cases.and see ifi still have one
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Hey Pete,
Here's a picture of that very special knife that Dick ( smallfoot ) Made for me. Can you believe that it's been almost 10 years ago?

tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Claudester wrote:

Hey Pete,
Here's a picture of that very special knife that Dick ( smallfoot ) Made for me. Can you believe that it's been almost 10 years ago?

10 Years, time sure does fly when your having fun. not only is that knife beautiful, Dick made it to use, I remember him saying there was nothing on that knife that he couldn't fix, even if you were able to break it, it was fun just watching him build it through the pics he posted 8) :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers