Collection

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

Re: Collection

Post by barshoo »

It's a doozy, Sam! I'll fish it out of the back room and take a few pictures. But I forgot how to post pictures on the forum. Can you guys help me with that? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Wish I could help but I can't post a pic either, good luck!
2024 candidate for president
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

barshoo
Great to meet you ,and thanks for looking and commenting on my knives,its really good of you.

Now im intrigued to see this "ugly " knife youve found :) ...hope you get chance to post it.
When posting pics......
I always use my phone barshoo.Take a picture of the knife with the phone camera ,go to the full editor and preview ,at the bottom of the posts and press it,select "Attachments " then press add files. This will let you go to your phone gallery (album)and choose a picture ,select it and it will download here on the post.You can choose 3 Photos, but they have to be around 900mb or under in size or it says "file too large" but it works well when you get the picture size right.

Wishing you all the best from England.

Ian
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Hi Ian!

This is Barbara. Most of the guys call me Barb, and I welcome you to call me that too. I found my ugly knife yesterday, and it is sitting next to me in all its ugly glory! Thank you for giving me the steps to posting pictures. I am going to use them to post pictures of this monstrosity tomorrow. I just showed it to my husband, and I wish that I had a camera ready to capture the look on his face, because it was Priceless! :shock: :shock: :P
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

wasn't there a ugly knife thread at some point ???
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Hi Ian,

I want to introduce you to Hector, the ugliest knife on the planet. He is too shy to pose for pictures, so I am using the mug shots from the last time he went to jail. He's sitting on my chair, and I want it back!!!

Hector cropped faced.jpg
Hector cropped faced.jpg (187.91 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
Hector Side Face (3) (216x640).jpg
Hector Side Face (3) (216x640).jpg (130.02 KiB) Viewed 1513 times