F. Beltrame Ltd. - 2003 Edition Pick Lock

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
omega

Post by omega »

Pushbutton wrote:Omega
Next to a new FB swival back to back is there any diff in thickness? Is the tab rounded?
Merry Xmas
PB
And a Merry One to you, Mr. PB!

I hadn't even thought to make that comparison. Just eyeballing one against a production model swivel-bolster, I don't discern any difference between the two as far as thickness of the back spring.

The brass liners extend fully under the front bolster tabs. The tabs are rounded.

Liner gaps on two of the new picks is insigificant, if any. These seem to be the same knives as the new red dot picks, but these come with the wood cases and are stamped with the year on the back tang.

Glad to have you back on the board. Being sick really sucks. Hospitals are much worse if you're a smoker like me. The nursing staff has no pity as far as doing anything to get you to an exterior door to have a smoke.

Have yourself a nice holiday!