A few more stag transitionals

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
exumer2687

A few more stag transitionals

Post by exumer2687 »

Theres been somewhat of a lack of new knives posted here lately so heres a few photos I already had on my HD of some other 1960s knives that I no longer own. I am very fond of stag scales on transitional stilettos.

7" C. Jul Herbertz. A previous owner really did a number on the blade sadly, but this is another knife that I fell in love with for its nicely aged stag scales. Bolsters are the same shape as the "rostfrei import" stamped knives I posted in my other thread, must have been the same maker.

11" Virginia Inox, Nickel fully lined bolsters and buttons, another transitional knife with the modern button placement and no D stamps.

11" unstamped, I recall this knife was built like an old picklock, has the long bottom bolster like the 28cm Virginia I posted in my other thread.

I've bought and sold so many knives over the years, wish I would have hung onto these!
The Reverend Sharp

Re: A few more stag transitionals

Post by The Reverend Sharp »

More great knives, you sure are knowledgeable and have very mature taste for a youngster.

Damn lucky you guys are on your side of the Pacific, these beauties are so rare where I am, you could probably count collections of the calibre of yours on one hand.

Thanks for the great pics!! :wink:
lance

Post by lance »

Wass up ross!! Lol where ya been man!!l long time no see!!
Still got the same # gimme a call or p.m me here
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Lol, check the dates on those posts. Ross is still MIA.
Loveallblades49

Post by Loveallblades49 »

I've got one you will like my email is psextonjr70@gmail.com
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

JimBrown257 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:18 am Lol, check the dates on those posts. Ross is still MIA.
Let's hope he's not in jail.
2024 candidate for president
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

sammy the blade wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:26 am Let's hope he's not in jail.
I don't think they have jails anymore. They just make people promise not to do it again.