Something new from Vero Beach Hasbro

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stone Knife

Something new from Vero Beach Hasbro

Post by Stone Knife »

A new LCC... Buffalo and Rados turkish twist damascus....

jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Stone,

Wow!! Help me with this, your title is "Vero Beach Hasbro". I know Vero Beach as a city in Florida (have been there) and Hasbro as a toymaker. How did the two come together to yield that fine knife?

Jim
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

Microtech man!

if you got the loot, i know where you can buy that sucker~
that's IF Bart-one can bear to part with it 8)
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

It'll take some serious cheese to get that loose from the Texan. Although I hear he might trade for the M-134 minigun you got in the garage.
http://tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/kpm134.jpg

Jimster... Microtech's in Vero beach, and is this not a fine toy?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Vero Beach made ludt's years ago. This looks to be a MT LCC. So whats the history? Is Vero Beach back in business?
PB
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Stone,

A fine toy it is, but not of the Hasbro variety.

Jim
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Its admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful.

Ok... Im bored. :wink:
But it is a great knife.
The-Distinctive-Edge

Post by The-Distinctive-Edge »

nice!
We love this stuff!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

BennytheBlade wrote:Its admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful.

Ok... Im bored. :wink:
But it is a great knife.
You should change your name to "BennyThesaurusBlade" :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

Pushbutton wrote:Vero Beach made ludt's years ago. This looks to be a MT LCC. So whats the history? Is Vero Beach back in business?
PB
Microtech is IN Vero Beach. Not as in ...Machine and Tool. An LCC it is most certainly!

VBM&T also made Mini UDT's.. I have one and am still trying to figure out what it's good for, besides looking cute. :wink:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Stoneknife this Co was called VeroBeach at the time it was a completley seperate co from MT.
PB