ECS Buckeye Burl 15" Bayo Blade Brass Knuckleletto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barshoo

ECS Buckeye Burl 15" Bayo Blade Brass Knuckleletto

Post by barshoo »

:D :D :D Greetings everyone! What I want to share with you is a one of a kind (and the only one every now or in the future made) custom made 15" Buckeye Burl, Brass Barbell Release, Brass Knuckleletto made by none other than Eastcoastsniper! I asked him to build it for me last summer and he finished it a couple weeks ago. I asked him to create a Birth Certificate for me, and he really knocked himself out doing it! The ONE thing he forgot to include was the Birth Weight, which is one pound, fourteen ounces!!! I traded him one of my nice Rainy Vallotton's for it, and we are BOTH like two kids in a candy store!! :D :D :D Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures:

Last edited by barshoo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
barshoo

Re: ECS Buckeye Burl 15" Bayo Blade Brass Knuckleletto

Post by barshoo »

I don't know why my pictures are not turning out, but you get the idea... :evil:
robert01

Post by robert01 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
lars

Post by lars »

Great piece! Roger shure knows how to create awesome knives - I love it!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Roger went all-out on this monster. That is Bad-Ass-Deluxe.
That thing could hurt you just looking at it 8) Excellent job Roger(ECS) Cheers
Careful now Barb,better trade your flip-flops for steel toed boots when cleaning that thing. :lol:
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Not to worry...I am wearing hard toed, very sturdy shoes!!! This knife is killer when you fire it...I have to make sure that my posture is correct, and that I have the proper grip on this bad boy!!! :P :P :P :P My collection has evolved into the best knife collection that I have ever owned, and I have worked slowly and very hard to acquire what I have!! This sweet, sweet knife is one of the most unique and fastest performing knives in my collection!! Thank you for looking at the pictures!! :D :D :D :D
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Pretty cool....alot of work went into the knuckle part ..that is for sure....it has to weigh about 3-5 pounds ...that would be my guess.....Nemo
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

:o That's a goodun' 8)
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Nemo wrote:Pretty cool....alot of work went into the knuckle part ..that is for sure....it has to weigh about 3-5 pounds ...that would be my guess.....Nemo

Eastcoastsniper admittedly forgot to put the birth weight on the certificate. It weighed in at one pound 14 ounces!! The slab of brass that he used to make the knuckles weighed 3 pounds. Roger says that he is not making another one of these again, and I believe him. This took him almost a year to build! It took him four months alone just to find the beads for the bar bells.