Entire Collection

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stiletto39

Entire Collection

Post by stiletto39 »

Well, lately I've been dealing with the issue of running out of space for new knives, which I'm sure alot of you have had the same problem.. So today, I got the bug and decided to make better use of the space in my display cases.. I worked on re-organizing everything for a couple hours, and decided to take one huge photo of all of my knives, since everything was out.. I've been building this collection for the better part of 20 years, and I'm happy to share photos of it with everyone.. Enjoy! -Marc

morrissey

Re: Entire Collection

Post by morrissey »

Wow, Marc! That is a beautiful collection! :)
I see that you have a lot of Walt's Classic Latama's with the 5mm back springs. (The way you have displayed the 9" w/ the 11" is a nice touch.) These are some of my favorites as well. Also, the Beltrame Humpback stilettos are very cool. I like the combination of italian stilettos, OTFs and leverlocks. Great Job!
Thanks for sharing! =)
lars

Post by lars »

:shock: WOW :!:
A very impressive collection - and beautifully organized!
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Wonderfull set up of beautiful knives :D
Thank you
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
robert01

Post by robert01 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

Hello Marc,
this is one of the most beautiful collections that I know.
A big compliment from me.

Greetings from Germany
Greetings from Europe
john

Post by john »

Ciao Marco,
Your collection is outstanding, mind blowing, the most wick awesome cool collection ever.
How long did it take to collect all those beautiful knives?
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
mikhale01

Post by mikhale01 »

:) Simply Breathtaking!!Marc
stiletto39

Post by stiletto39 »

Thank you everyone, for taking a look and the compliments so far. I really appreciate it.

-Marc
stiletto39

Post by stiletto39 »

john wrote:Ciao Marco,
Your collection is outstanding, mind blowing, the most wick awesome cool collection ever.
How long did it take to collect all those beautiful knives?
John
Ciao John,

Thanks for taking a look, and the compliment! Well, all of my knives are the result of about 20-22 years of collecting.. However, I would say about 50 percent of what I have now, was acquired within the last 5 or so years. The thing that helped me out the most over the last few years was getting involved with these great forums, message boards, and auction sites, with great people that share my same interest and passion for automatics, especially Italian Stiletto's.

The friends that I've made, and contacts that I've gained are worth their weight in gold.. Knife collecting today is a far cry from when I got started, as I'm sure most remember.. No internet, limited catalogs, suppliers mailing you photos of the knives they had available, and phone in orders.. The simpler times before technology was heavily involved.. :lol:

Saluti,

-Marco
TMD

Post by TMD »

Wow great collection! Great vareity of nice knives.
mikhale01

Post by mikhale01 »

WoW
Wold of been kool if you had shown the ones you have in the missle silo :D :!: :!: :!:
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Marc, that's a great collection. Great cases too. I keep my blades in a bunch of gun cases.

What are those lever knives in the middle case on the top row (there's three of them running horizontally above the Super-Autos)?
stiletto39

Post by stiletto39 »

JimBrown257 wrote:What are those lever knives in the middle case on the top row (there's three of them running horizontally above the Super-Autos)?
Those are "Super Stiletto's". Up until about a year ago, I never knew they existed.. They have the same scale material, and chrome inlay script as the Super Automatic's, except they are lever locks.. They are the model K-111, as the Super Auto's were K-108's.. I'm still missing a Red one for the collection, and any other color they might have come in.. I don't think they were made in camo or olive drab however like the Super Auto's were, but I could be wrong.. Here is a link to one of my post's that shows some nice close up photos of the blue & green ones, before I added the black one..

http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18840

Thanks,

-Marc
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Nice, you've even got some of the boxes.

Also, I wonder what models 100-107 and 109-110 are.