2012 Siciliano by AGA Ringpull in Blonde & Dark Horn

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
john

2012 Siciliano by AGA Ringpull in Blonde & Dark Horn

Post by john »

Hello Everyone,
I could not resist these Slim Designed Siciliano Stilettos. Being a Sicilian myself only made perfect logic that I should add these knives to my collection.
30cm or 11.8" Siciliano Stiletto made by AGA Campolin Ring Pull Release, 16cm or 6.3" Blonde Horn and Dark Buffalo Handled Knives, 14cm or 5.5" Razor Sharp Mirror Polished Half Grind Bayonet Blade, Blade Sits Deep and Centered in the Channel, Nickel Silver Bolsters, Button, Red Dot Safety and Pins, Brass Liners.
I strongly recommend this knife not for the scales, but for the look and feel of this finely made knife. It's well balanced for it's size. These knives are wicked beautiful. They fit the average hand perfectly. They Fire Hard and Fast, both Lock Up Tighter than Kieth Moon's and John Bonham's Drum Heads.
The Blonde Horn has wonderful coloration and both scales have a translucent quality that reflects the brass liners giving the sunlite blonde horn a golden hue.
The Dark Buffalo Horn is some of the best I've seen. Both front and back scales are covered in white swirls giving this knife handle the appearance of wind storm blown clouds.
These two Siciliano 30cm Stilettos compliment my two 16" Sicilanos in Dark Buffalo and Blonde Horn. I plan to shoot the two sets. AGA has come up with a winning design. Thank you Gloria and Bob for sending me these awesome knives and Thank you Angelo Campolin for these well made Siciliano Stilettos.
Only Negative is the Ring it's not the standard ring found on all other ring pulls this is a standard key chain ring found at any hardware store thumbs down.

Blonde Group:

Dark Buffalo Group:

Thank you, Everyone, for taking a look at my new 12" Siciliano Stiletto in Blonde and Dark Buffalo,
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
peter44

Re: 2012 Siciliano by AGA Ringpull in Blonde & Dark Horn

Post by peter44 »

Hello John, nice pair of sicilianos :!: have you sold your house to pay for all these new knives and are now living in a cardboard box :!: :!: :!: You must seek professional help for your addiction :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
lars

Post by lars »

A super nice pair!! The horn on both are great. To me this 12" size has perfect proportions.
Your collection of 'the new patterns Italians' is simply stunning, my friend :!:
mikhale01

Post by mikhale01 »

Very Nice :!: :)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

hi john these are some awesome knives , great style and just right size for the hand , anyone who purchased one with the cheap "keychain" ring to close knife , i have the original rings in 1/2" size solid nickel/silver if anyone needs any just shoot me email at ( bernief@accesstoledo.com ) , im guy hooks Angelo up with his rings in 1/2" and 3/4" solid nickel/silver so if you need to replace the "keychain ring with a real correct type ring you can contact me , you pay shipping ill ship ring free.
Thanks Bernie *** Folgore Knives USA ***
Attachments
JULY 2012 013.jpg
JULY 2012 013.jpg (314.84 KiB) Viewed 5901 times
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Nice pair John, nice offer Bernie.

Jm
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Excellent John. That is one gorgeous pair. I hope to get one of those.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Congrats John. Awsome knives. Have to add a couple of these to my collection. 8)
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

John,
How did I overlook this post for so long?!?! :roll: :lol:
Looks excellent --bofe of'em! (but especially that whitey 8) )
Excellent, my brother.
-Free
"Everyone is your neighbor."
dwells

Post by dwells »

Hi John!

Wow, these are very cool knives! Who has the best pricing on AGA knives? I would love to have one of these in the blonde horn...just beautiful!

Don
john

Post by john »

Hi Peter,
I actually had to reinforce the foundation to my home and add steel beams to support the weight of the knives all that metal is very heavy. :lol: :lol: :lol: My analyst said to me I'm a lost cause and gave up on me. I corrupted the he now has a huge collection of knives and now is seeking help, but I think there's no hope for both of us :lol: :lol: .
Be careful Peter this could happen to you too, but I think it's too late for you too. Welcome to the club :lol: :lol: .
Thank you, Peter, for taking a look, your comment and concern for my well being,
John
John

john

Post by john »

Hi Lars,
I'm out of control :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: Everytime I have a few dollars and I'm really close to being able to afford a Latama. I see a new knife and well, you know the rest, I buy a new knife. I really do like the new knives and limited editions. If you're thinking of buying one of these knives, you won't be disappointment.
Thank you, Lars, for taking time to take a look at my new knives and for writing,
John
John

john

Post by john »

Hello mikhale,
I'm glad you like the style of this knife. AGA did a great job :!:
Thank you, mikhale, for taking a look at my new Sicilianos and your comment,
John
John

john

Post by john »

Hi Bernie,
I need the Brazilian where are they? I'll be taking you up on your offer for the nickel silver rings. I was really surprised to see the "Key Chain Ring" :o :shock: and why :? would AGA do that. Other than that one issue I have with the knife I love it.
Thank you, Bernie, for stopping by, writing and your awesome offer,
John
John

john

Post by john »

Hello Jim D,
AGA got a great batch of scales for these knives which helps make the knife look good, but beyond the scales the overall design is awesome. If you or anyone else is thinking about adding one of these knives you won't be disappointed. I make 10% on every sale JUST KIDDING.
Thank you, Jim, for taking the time to take a look at my new knives and your comment, and Yes, Bernie's offer is simply awesome another example of: "TalkBlade.Info forum is the
The web's most friendly community on knives and blades."
John
John