your first switch

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

Re: your first switch

Post by peter44 »

These stories are great , i like the one about the switchblade comb kit knife, classic :!: i had a manual stiletto and i came up with the idea of taking apart the switchblade key that i had for a vw to see how it worked , i didnt realise at the time there was a coilspring in the key; i didnt take it apart, but for a moment it crossed my mind.... :oops:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
sharpedge

Post by sharpedge »

My first switches were two 10 1/2 inch Rizzies from Tijuana...I was stationed at Camp Pendelton in early 1973 as a young Marine PFC and a few other Marines came back from "TJ" one night w/2 suitcases full of switchblades of 3 different sizes....I paid $15.00 each for mine...later I sold the white one to a friend and the black was confiscated by the Lima, Ohio Police Department...a buddy who was a senior in high school borrowed it, showed it off to another buddy in class..the teach saw it, used it to tighten a screw on the film projector then turned my buddy into the principle (what an asshole)...then the cops came and took him to jail..it cost Bill's mom $200.00 to get him out of jail...gee, I wonder what happened to my knife :roll: ...I'll bet some cop was glad to get it!!!

I do remember the Captain having a "health and comfort" inspection the next night after these Marines brought them across the border...he held everyone off liberty until 8 p.m. and he "discovered" the cache of knives that were brought back...all he said was "lock them up in the armory or mail them home by tomorrow"...that was the end of it. Man, that brings back memories!!!

Mike (sharpedge) Sloan
Charlie Mike

Post by Charlie Mike »

I got a MT LUDT in 2001 from TADgear. I was 19. I currently own 1, a 2001 MT UT6s. My wife owns a matching knife with a BC1 coating. They are our engagement knives since I couldn't afford a ring.
FTWCM (Freeman's Tactical Weapons) custom knives
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

They are our engagement knives since I couldn't afford a ring.
Thats a damned good idea. I wish I could get my fiance to go for that, unfortunately shes more into guns and wants a Luger P04 Navy (which cost more than a nice engagement ring)
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Charlie Mike

Post by Charlie Mike »

I had a Brend MT Nemi but traded it for these 2 UT's plus a NIB BM Infidel. I bought the Brend Nemi for $400 from Reese Weiland 3 years ago when he was helping a friend part out a collection. Killer deal since those sell for around $1200.

Here's Diane firing the Brend. What a beautiful knife.

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/iSXJx0yrgCM/default.jpg
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I think you might have meant to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXJx0yrgCM
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Charlie Mike

Post by Charlie Mike »

dark2023 wrote:I think you might have meant to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXJx0yrgCM
You are right!