Benchmade Infidel clone

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
~Chad

Re: Infidel Clone

Post by ~Chad »

Very nice! 8)
jmack1944

Re: Infidel Clone

Post by jmack1944 »

~Chad wrote:Very nice! 8)
Thanks Chad. Coming from you that's a distinct compliment. :)
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Benchmade Infidel clone

Post by natcherly »

So you are back hawking counterfeit knives again. I and a bunch of others tried to point out to you the lack of ethics inherent in this chosen activity of yours. Apparently such concerns are irrelevant to you. You bring shame upon yourself and demean this forum. I am tired of trying to educate someone who is lacking in fundamental decency. Been there, done that. Unless I am over-ruled, I intend to ban you for once and all.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

This is NOT a clone dude. Not a clone in any way.

The fact it has Benchmade markings, means its a counterfeit, simple as that.

Don't call it a clone, do you not understand the difference?

And the fact that you will be buying alot of them is extremely distasteful in my opinion. Don't support counterfeiters. Like mentioned, have some ethics.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Even if you believe his supporting counter fitters is wrong. It dosent give you the right to ban him. It dosent go against any forum rules.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

Motives motives motives...
Jmack has been forthcoming with everyone in his post.
this is a blade picture sharing thread for switchblade enthusiasts.
Jmack is a switchblade enthusiast.
he bought a new knife which he is full aware is a counterfeit piece, and he knows that, and he told the exact truth about it to his talkblade community.

we've all seen the various microtech clones and the microtech counterfeits, the italian clones and italian clones stamped "Italy" -which could be considered a counterfeit. ...and now we other enthusiasts know to be more careful when buying knives online, as they may be counterfeits. OR, if you dig the novelty of a counterfeit knife, now you know they exist.
i didn't know they were copying the Infidel. Good to know!

Thanks for the post Jmack!

I feel a little bit more knowledgeable now, thanks to you.

Natcherly,
i do respect you and your opinions and role here. but i disagree that Jmack should be banned for sharing pieces from his collection with us.
all in all, if someone posts an honest post, and receives a ban threat, it could lead someone to just lie about what they got next time. and that's no good.
let me know if i'm way off base, here. i may have neglected a forum rule that bans the sharing of specific types of switchblades. and though it seems like such a rule would be silly, there may be reasons that i'm not understanding.
all the best,
free
"Everyone is your neighbor."
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

An easy way to tell if an infidel is counterfeit or not is by color. As far as I'm aware benchmade only makes them in black, but the copies may come in red and blue.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
turbo_dog

Post by turbo_dog »

Hopefully the detailed pictures you provided can allow someone with better knowledge of Benchmade products to identify how to tell the counterfeits from the genuine article. It's also a good reminder of why to only buy from authorized dealers.

Bragging about a criminal enterprise is beyond shady. I hope that no one responds to your thinly veiled offer to sell them these counterfeits. It really bugs me that these counterfeits will probably end up being sold on the secondary market as the genuine article.
jmack1944 wrote:If you have any questions you can pm me or ask them here.
I have a couple of questions
- Do you only support stealing from big companies like Benchmade and Microtech? How far are you willing to go to make a buck and brag about it on an open forum?

- Are you the former member known as Blades1860?
S&W

Post by S&W »

I hesitate in posting. I know there will be some who will criticize the post because it is a clone/counterfeit.
Seems to me that jmack was/is streight up about this knife right from the beginning.
And mack. Seeing that ya had hindsite as to others feelings about this type of knife. Not a good idea to mention that you have several, Leads people to beleave that your selling/atempting to sell.
Hell I was confused when I first read this post. Had to ask what knife was this a clone of. And thanks for the info.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

S&W wrote:because it is a clone/counterfeit.
Its not a "clone/counterfeit" it is a straight counterfeit they made to pass off as Benchmade brand. A clone is a very similar knife, but Wouln't have the benchmade name on it. Use the correct term, Counterfeit...of which he will buy many, and sell them.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Is Benchmade aware that these counterfeits of their products are being distributed?

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

Okay, I just got word...
These are the exact same knives as the ones made by Benchmade.
They are manufactured in China and Benchmade imports them and sells them HIGHLY marked up as an American made switchblade.
Benchmade's official stance is that we're all to stupid to tell the difference.
AND FURTHERMORE...
if anyone is looking to buy the state of New Jersey, I'm selling it at a super low price!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
just having fun :D
"Everyone is your neighbor."
turbo_dog

Post by turbo_dog »

FreeTheArmy wrote:Motives motives motives...
Jmack has been forthcoming with everyone in his post.
this is a blade picture sharing thread for switchblade enthusiasts.
Jmack is a switchblade enthusiast.
he bought a new knife which he is full aware is a counterfeit piece, and he knows that, and he told the exact truth about it to his talkblade community.

we've all seen the various microtech clones and the microtech counterfeits, the italian clones and italian clones stamped "Italy" -which could be considered a counterfeit. ...and now we other enthusiasts know to be more careful when buying knives online, as they may be counterfeits. OR, if you dig the novelty of a counterfeit knife, now you know they exist.

Thanks for the post Jmack!

I feel a little bit more knowledgeable now, thanks to you.
If he was saying, "Look at what those crooks are doing now- this is a fake Infidel, and here is how to tell a good one from a bad one..." It would be a different story.
BUT, he is an importer/dealer who is touting a counterfeit as being unrecognizable from the real deal, and letting us know he is about to buy "a lot of these" so that (we can only assume) he can sell them on the open market.

Edit:
I'm not too interested in New Jersey right now, but if you could get me a price on Hawaii, we can talk!
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I'm not too interested in New Jersey right now, but if you could get me a price on Hawaii, we can talk!
I'll go in Halfsies with you on Louisiana. The previous owner told me they got it for $27mil used.

also, I think what FTA is saying is that they ARE the same knife.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

also, I think what FTA is saying is that they ARE the same knife. Do you believe it?

Jim