10" Reproduction Frosolone White Pearl

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
javacupper

Re: 10" Reproduction Frosolone White Pearl

Post by javacupper »

It has a standard 11" stiletto dagger blade. I tried to bid on two with damascus blades and titanium oxide bolsters, one MOP and one camel bone, on SD a while back but I couldn't be around for the auction end and the prices soared, probably beyond what I would have bid.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

javacupper wrote:It has a standard 11" stiletto dagger blade. I tried to bid on two with damascus blades and titanium oxide bolsters, one MOP and one camel bone, on SD a while back but I couldn't be around for the auction end and the prices soared, probably beyond what I would have bid.
Thanks, I've only seen the dagger blade on that type, thats what got me wondering. I think BCollector has a couple also but other than him I havn't seen any others.
Leverlock switchblades
john

Post by john »

Hello Jeff,
Thank you, Jeff. The Frosolones are wonderful and I feel very fortunate to own one. I'm not sure if it's imaginary or not, but they do have a special feel to them. The Campolins are very hefty knives. They have a ,again, very special feel to them, but this time I know it's real.
I hope you didn't mind me posting my knife on your thread. When I saw your knife I got excited and wanted to share my excitement for your awesome knife by show our knives together.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
john

Post by john »

Hello Javacupper,
You have a few terrific knives on the way. I can't wait to see the photos. I don't think I'll be featured :( , but it would be nice, however, you two have a much better chance than I do :lol: :lol: .
John
John

Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Well I'll be featuring on one of those :lol:
Yes John the knife feels very special and has perfect balance when switching open.
I made photo copies of all of the pics Michele posted from the making process (about 14 pages) and keep them with the certificate, pics of your knife are in there.
Leverlock switchblades
john

Post by john »

Hi Jeff,
Jeff, I've been looking at your knife the scales are absolutely beautiful. I think you have the best one of the group.
I have been meaning to do the same thing. I thought it would be cool to show the development of the knife. You know what they say: Great minds think alike.
John
John

Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Thanks alot John.
I don't think pics do much for the scales. To the eye they hold much more depth, swirls and colors. The camera doesn't seem to show nearly as much.
Leverlock switchblades
blademan

Post by blademan »

Looks like an excellent knife, very classy and super nice scales, a collectors dream with awesome certificate of authenticity!
lars

Post by lars »

DANG my friend! I use to use superlatives, but this time I run out of them. I really would like to use Swedish to express my true feelings...
But I´ll try. To me, this is the top item of your outstanding collection, and I´m very pleased to see that you have got it!!
This pattern is my absolute favorite pattern :!: And with the MOP scales on this one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I´m so very happy for you, Jeff! :)
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Jeff. that knife is beautiful. I'\'ve seen your youtube channel 8) Would you mind posting a vid of this one firing brutha?
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Sincere thanks guys.
BTB, I'll probably make a new vid in Jan.
Leverlock switchblades
gramps

Post by gramps »

Holy crap!... Absolutely gorgeous! :shock:
If I only knew!
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

First time I seen this post, Jeff...
WOW!!!
you're one lucky SOB, man!
I was right, though...
Between you and John, there may not exist a prettier collection amongst the talkblade community :shock:
I hope that doesn't piss anyone off, but yall deserve the title.
what's the weight of the new Frosolone, do you know?
any possibility of seeing a video review in the near future?
"Everyone is your neighbor."
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I somehow missed this post. Wow Jeff,that is one gorgeous piece of work.
Like your Hubertus Bill made with the MOP I don't know if I would even want to hold it :shock:

You have come a long way- I remember your pictures of the cheap-o plastic handled switches from the old days :lol:
Now you have knives any museum would be proud to display.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

FreeTheArmy wrote:First time I seen this post, Jeff...
WOW!!!
you're one lucky SOB, man!
I was right, though...
Between you and John, there may not exist a prettier collection amongst the talkblade community :shock:
I hope that doesn't piss anyone off, but yall deserve the title.
what's the weight of the new Frosolone, do you know?
any possibility of seeing a video review in the near future?
Thanks alot. I've actually got a meager little collection compared to alot of folks here. I don't have a scale, but the Frosolone repro is a fatty and weighs more than it looks like it does.
I'll make a couple videos soon within a month or 2 of my most recent additions, and I'll make one for all the pearl knives when I have them. I have 1 leverlock with white mop scales I won and should see soon, and a new abalone pearl is being made for me. I'll show pics when I get them, but for now heres the saltwater group I named L'amicizia thanks again FTA.
Last edited by Jeff on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Leverlock switchblades