my two lower quality switchblades

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
justinRsmith

my two lower quality switchblades

Post by justinRsmith »

these are just my two cheaper quality switchblades. i hope to get more soon.
my first stiletto that i have owned just broke yesterday :cry:
Attachments
and NO the stiletto is not left handed, my camra just made the picture look like it.
and NO the stiletto is not left handed, my camra just made the picture look like it.
Photo 108.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 2829 times
Last edited by justinRsmith on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'll keep my money and guns & you keep the change"
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: my two lower quality switchblades

Post by JerrBear »

You're off to a good start, Mr. 68charger! We all had to start somewhere. Please to keep us posted on your progress...
What do you have in mind for your next addition?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
justinRsmith

Post by justinRsmith »

JerrBear wrote:You're off to a good start, Mr. 68charger! We all had to start somewhere. Please to keep us posted on your progress...
What do you have in mind for your next addition?
well, i am thinking about the SKM/AB 8" Fancy LeverLock Brass Bolster. i just love that style, and u can just call me jay. :mrgreen:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

68charger wrote: well, i am thinking about the SKM/AB 8" Fancy LeverLock Brass Bolster. i just love that style, and u can just call me jay. :mrgreen:
MOS' excellent choice, Mr. Jay!
JerrBear
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

Hi 68charger,

Every knife has a special place in its owner's heart. My first switchblade was the cheapest knife I ever owned. I found it on the ground when I was a teenager. It was a genuine Italian stiletto. I loved that knife. I fired it over and over in endless fascination, until it broke. I regret not holding onto it. Little did I know that my interest in switchblades would be rekindled nearly 40 years later!

Every start in switchblade collecting is a great start, no matter where it begins. Welcome to a wonderful hobby. I look forward to seeing where it takes you in the future!

Best,

Cragar
justinRsmith

Post by justinRsmith »

Cragar wrote:Hi 68charger,

Every knife has a special place in its owner's heart. My first switchblade was the cheapest knife I ever owned. I found it on the ground when I was a teenager. It was a genuine Italian stiletto. I loved that knife. I fired it over and over in endless fascination, until it broke. I regret not holding onto it. Little did I know that my interest in switchblades would be rekindled nearly 40 years later!

Every start in switchblade collecting is a great start, no matter where it begins. Welcome to a wonderful hobby. I look forward to seeing where it takes you in the future!

Best,

Cragar
thanks cragar!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

everyone starts with the first,usualy a cheaper 1, if ya ask nice jerr might show ya his infamous milano collection :lol: :lol: :lol:

tryker
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

TRYKER wrote:if ya ask nice jerr might show ya his infamous milano collection
Then again, maybe he WON'T!
:P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear