Skorpion's 11" Giraffe Bone Stiletto

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Skorpion

Skorpion's 11" Giraffe Bone Stiletto

Post by Skorpion »

Well after suffering through the well known fingernail biting waiting ordeal this beauty finally arrived safely at it's new home :D Nemo already posted some pics in the other thread, but I just had to take and post more. No pics could ever do this knifes beauty justice. Hope everyone enjoys them. :D Thanks Nemo :wink:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/skorpion/blades/giraffe_pick/
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

very nice-
file work on the blade, i havent seen alot of that... so what place of honor will your knife be taking? A case all to itself? :)
Skorpion

Post by Skorpion »

BennytheBlade wrote:very nice-
file work on the blade, i havent seen alot of that... so what place of honor will your knife be taking? A case all to itself? :)
No file work on the blade...maybe it just mirrors that look in some shots :) Nah no cases for me...I like to flick my knives every chance I get :lol:
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

sorry, sometimes what i think and what i type are 2 different things... meant to say filework on the bladeSIDE. and all my cases are hinged for easy access :twisted:
daddyloko

Giraffe Picklock

Post by daddyloko »

Skorpion, that's a real beauty there!
The Picklocks I've gotten from Nemo are unique. I can hardly wait for my next.
Skorpion

Post by Skorpion »

Thanks Abe, I really like yours too, that's one pretty knife! That skull button just sets it off beautifully. Yep saving my lunch money for my next one too :wink:

Skorpion
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Please no one buy the damascus bolster black beauty he has on his site now... :lol: I just have to sell a few more pints of blood and Ill be able to get it :wink: