some of mrbigg's favorites!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

thanks for the kinf words all!

mr blackjack - the bigggg one is a 15"er, i hope to add a 17"er soon :wink:

mr PB - the swing guard also came from frank, - he says he produced it, another thread somewhere here says that more than likely jndiana produced it....it's not old though.....

i have lots more of every style, but i'm just too damn busy to find all my pics, or reshoot em all :D

the knives are just your standard italian classics - but each one that i've kept has (in my opinion) nice horns, i prefer blondes!

hey mr PB - when do we get to see yours?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bigg
What do you care about 3 broken Rizutto's? I don't want to waste your time with my meager collection. But like I said earlier soon the camera.
PB
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

come on now mr PB - are we to believe that your vast knowledge of things that go click came from 3 broken rizzuto's? :?

i'll bet you have enough switches to break a pack horses back!

get that camera - if you need help, i'm sure there's a dozen guys here, including myself, more than willing to offer!

we want to see your rizzuto's :wink: