Waya's Picklocks!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Waya's Picklocks!

Post by J-man »

Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

You snagged some nice looking horn on your TSF at the top. I'll bet you visited Arlin at the right moment. all the knives are sweet and have nice horn. Big diff in the backside picture with the Edwin Jay which was what I was talking about in the other thread,
PB
Waya

Post by Waya »

My Brother picked it out for me, but its the pick of the litter, he has excelent taste. Yes you are so right about the weight & thickness, there is no comparison in them. I don't bother to mangle from production knives anymore. Its just not worth the work and you still just have a pretty,,factory Italian knife. It doesn't take that much more to scratch build the whole knife.

I hope these pics will let the guys see what some of us old guys are talking about. Waya

PS Be sure to thank Jman for posting for me :wink:
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

those are some beautiful knives mr waya! wow, those are the most pefect looking horn scales - definate keepers :D
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

a picture is worth a thousand words... in this case a picture is worth a thousand bucks... or maybe 2 thousand. :wink:
Waya

Post by Waya »

They are just toys,,but I am glad you like them. Pretty horn is my favorite,,or is horny my favorite,,oh well I forget. :wink: Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can