I Stole This From BF knife

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
magnum

I Stole This From BF knife

Post by magnum »

Guys-I don't know if this has been brought up before but i had a thought and would like to open this for discussion.I know there has been an imitation horn thread stiletto made for that thread i was wondering if it would be possible to get a stiletto,leverlock or a swing guard(that would be cool) as a special knife for this thread.I would buy one :D
Any discussion??
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
rapidboy1

Post by rapidboy1 »

Sounds good to me ,another knife is never a bad thing.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Seems like a good idea to me also.. that thread is starting to give the IHT thread some serious competition regarding longevity.. :lol:

All the best
Teddy
magnum

Post by magnum »

Thanks Teddy and RB1 for responding.It was a brainstorm that hit me all of a sudden and i thought i would post it here and see what other members thought about it :D

Anyone else with any thoughts on this subject??I personally would like to see this take off and since I'm a Swing Guard fanatic :D would love to have that as the knife.Having said that what would you'all want as the special knife for this thread??Also if this takes off who would be the person
to get the knives for us??Any and all feedback is appreciated :D
missaman

Post by missaman »

Any Reason to add another knife :D
Numbered by sequence of posts :?:
I'm fond of swinguards and don't have horn one yet.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I'd be proud to own one 8)
magnum

Post by magnum »

missaman-Explain the numbered by sequence of posts :? Doesn't take much to confuse me that's why i asked :lol: :lol: LOL

Also the rest of you players of this game please chime in and let's see if we can get this to take off.Since I'm not as seasoned on here as alot of you i have no idea who to contact to get these knives if this does take off.
Can anyone help me here would Arthas be a the man to talk to since he works for SKM?Also let's hear what kind of scales everyone would like I like Dark Horn myself and a 11" swinger in Dark Horn would be cool 8)
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Count me in!Just make it a kris blade! :lol: Numbered in order of correct answers from the begining!Just to make it more difficult and interesting! :roll: :lol: Dark horn sounds cool! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid, 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
magnum

Post by magnum »

slk-A kriss blade would be cool thumbs up on that suggestion :D Okay i get the sequence of posts thing now thanks slk :D Okay so we got 11"
swing guard,dark horn scales and kriss blade that would be numbered in order of correct answers from the beginning and I Stole This From BF etched on the blade.We have 6 people interested so far and i know there are more who play this game so let's here from you :D
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

You ain't gonna get a Kriss blade... in fact you ain't even gonna get an 11 incher.... SKM seem to have dropped the 11.. again!

Damn..damn... and DAMN!!

Commiserations.. :cry:
Teddy
magnum

Post by magnum »

Teddy wrote:You ain't gonna get a Kriss blade... in fact you ain't even gonna get an 11 incher.... SKM seem to have dropped the 11.. again!

Damn..damn... and DAMN!!

Commiserations.. :cry:
Teddy
Well ain't that just Great :evil: Looks like we are back at square one.Okay how about a 13" Stiletto,Kriss Blade,Dark Horn Scales,numbered in order of sequence of correct posts from the beginning and "I Stole This From BF
Thread" etched on the blade.

If anyone has another knife they would like better please speak up.If we get enough interest hopefully we could see this take off :D
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. magnum,

Alas, Ms. Renza told me that the kris blade cannot be engraved...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
magnum

Post by magnum »

JerrBear wrote:Mr. magnum,

Alas, Ms. Renza told me that the kris blade cannot be engraved...
Boy this keeps getting better :roll: Okay down but not out :D How about a dagger blade 8)
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Teddy-

AS we all know, the only way one would acquire the highly coveted WJC memorial 11" Kriss swing guard is from the hands of the Master Craftsman Exaltii, Sir JAGMAN. In his benevolent way he has made the Three, but I'd venture to guess that making a plethora of 'em for a forum event would stretch him a wee bit thin.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Last edited by Wally J. Corpse on Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
magnum

Post by magnum »

Okay guys anyone else want to chime in with some thoughts and interest?
I think if we get enough people interested we could get this thing off the ground.Teq,Floater,jerrbear and some of the other's that have'nt chimed in please do so i want to hear your thoughts.If we get enough interested i will PM arthas and see what he can do :D 8)