UK import duty

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

...........Blair wants the UK in Europe, and he's using all the backhanded ways he can to get us in there.................and this is one of them. It isn't just knives and torches that will be targeted and taxed, it'll be everything. I think that there is such huge trade on the internet that C won't get to everything........and I'd only just discovered the joy of bright shiny toys with clikkerty click springs and sparkly blades :cry: :cry: ..............damm double damm, and buggery bollocks to the lot of them :evil:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

jorvik wrote:...........Blair wants the UK in Europe, and he's using all the backhanded ways he can to get us in there.

Mr. jorvik,

Perusing my "Handy-Dandy Acme Atlas of the World," I'd say the UK is already in Europe... :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

Mr. Bear
We are geographically in Europe.......just as Brazil is in the Americas.....but we don't ( speaking for myself) want to be ruled from Brussels? or be part of the United States of Europe. The US is pretty close to loosing it's last loyal ally :cry: ...if we get fully into the EEC, mark my words that is what will happen.
What we are seeing here is protectionism.I can get a lot more for my money in dollars than I can in Euros.