how can i...

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cods

how can i...

Post by cods »

attatch a knife like this:

http://gungfu.com/cart-htm/knives_weste ... ives_1.htm
(the first knives on the page)

to my leg?

i wear shorts all the time, and it would be a pretty convenient place to have a knife. i would want it to wear i could reach up my shorts and grab the handle of the knife.

do they make leg-holsters or anything?

and ideas?

(besides using a string)
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: how can i...

Post by natcherly »

cods wrote:i would want it to wear i could reach up my shorts and grab the handle of the knife.
Let me get this straight. You want to reach UP your shorts and grab the foot long knife that is hanging there and nothing else. And you probably want to withdraw it without damaging any of your extremities :?:

What happens when you sit down, this knife is not just going to disappear. I suppose you can make the standard "I'm really glad to see you" type remarks, but that can only go so far.

I'm having a real hard time believing any of this.
cods

Post by cods »

:(.

picture:

tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Mr. Cods,

It's not merely a question of practicality, but propriety. Only mysterious, stunningly attractive women, with sensational legs and affiliations with intelligence agencys and/or professional criminal organizations are allowed to wear such rigs. You would be considered a cross-dresser, in view of the circumstances.

More manly methods of carrying would include a shoulder holster, in a sidecar on your motorbike, protruding from your forehead, or, like most of us, in a handy pocket somewhere. Also, you're less likely to stab your balls.

Just my opinion.

TomR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

You could try a couple of frilly garters but a real man would use Super Glue. :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
cods

Post by cods »

tr4252 wrote:Mr. Cods,

It's not merely a question of practicality, but propriety. Only mysterious, stunningly attractive women, with sensational legs and affiliations with intelligence agencys and/or professional criminal organizations are allowed to wear such rigs. You would be considered a cross-dresser, in view of the circumstances.

TomR

:twisted:.

that is the same dress i got my senior pictures taken in.

i usually don't wear dresses, but it was quite the coincidence that you brought up the cross-dressing thing.

(and yes...i'm a dude. although i fill the dress out well...:()
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Oh, Jesus Christ! That's MOS' disgusting!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

Holy shit, LOL!!
If that's you in the picture, you've got some balls (despite wearing a dress).

I like the kids drawing on the wall...

Mr_G
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Hmmm...

Ok, you may be stunningly attractive, but what about the mysterious/intelligence agency/criminal organization connection?

This turned out pretty funny, just don't take it too serious.

TomR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Hey cods,

Come on out to San Francisco and be sure to wear that outfit :!:

In certain neighborhoods, you won't ever need to reach up your shorts (others will do that for you), that knife will just get in the way and you won't have to buy another drink as long as you live.

Just browse around the SF Visitors and Convention Website:

http://www.sfvisitor.org/
cods

Post by cods »

:lol:.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Hey Cods,
How Ya doin? Don't think we met yet. I'll get to that knife thing later but I just got one question after seeing you in that dress. Are you anywhere near Montana? ( hear me PB ) and have you ever had the slightest thought of disembowelment of a human being? You just look so damn familiar in that dress.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
cods

Post by cods »

it puts the lotion on it's skin...or else it gets the hose again...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

First :!:
If the idea is to wear this under the shorts, please reference your state laws on concealed weapons. It would surely "print" [be visually detectable] :idea: The authorities are trained to notice such matters, and become filled with great glee when they do :roll: You will have an "educational experience" if that happens :(
Next
Not being detered, decide on position and location.
Many camping/outdoor stores have assorted straps and harnesses, for such tasks as lashing things to each other or holding them shut or in position :wink: Purchase a few and then experiment. Finding a balance between securement, comfort, and practicality will be the objective. Straps that have some elasticity and a lack of or minimal amount of buckles,snaps, etc [velcro closure] will probably work best :idea:
Bowtown Blade

Post by Bowtown Blade »

did you get your mothers permission to do this first :?:

or is cods and mother the same person :?: :P
Bowtown Blade