Hi everyone...i'm new.would like some input on a website....

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bryan

Hi everyone...i'm new.would like some input on a website....

Post by Bryan »

I just stumbled onto this site while looking for some knife people. I have been working on making a website for case knife collectors. I have put up quite a bit of information on the site, but i don't know if it is will be usefull or not. I'm looking for some input. It is not complete and i'm sure there are some errors, just wanted some oppinions. check it out if you would like..... http://www.caseknifecollectors.com click on the about case knives link.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Bryan
Welcome you put some very useful info up. I have quite a few older and newer when Parker owned them Case's. My favorite has always been the split back spring Whittler and the Congress pattern. The only thing that bugged the living bejesus out of me is there damn numbering system and there damn dot system. Pocket knives are like switchblades when it comes to nostalgia. Did I mention I'm also partial to a 5 blade Sow Belly?
PB
e3ck

Post by e3ck »

Hi Bryan . Love Your site, I just had to add it to my favorites. I've always loved CASE knives and carry one with me every day. I know a lot of people that would be interested in the site. I'll pass the word. :D
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

PB, I see you changed hats on us :shock: .
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Abe
I like to fool around with photo shop.
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome Bryan, NICE site!
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Thanks for the input. Glad to hear some of you like it. I plan on doing a bit more work on it and correcting a few errors.
moe

Post by moe »

Nice site Bryan, good luck with it. I've always had a thing for Case Doctor's knives, I think that will be my next area of investment.

Regards,
Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Moe
I don't know if it's on his web site but a couple of years ago Merlin made this sweet Doctors knife and the sheild was the button. Now that you mention it I like Dr's knives to and also gunstock patterns.
PB
moe

Post by moe »

PB,
I was wondering if a Doctors knife could be converted. Its a nice size to fit in a pocket. I would love to see Melin's example, even though I never would be able to afford one.
Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

moe

Post by moe »

Hey, my 100th post. Do I get a tee-shirt or something? :D

Moe
What!