Nice little novelty

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
balifan

Nice little novelty

Post by balifan »

Hey all,

I've been playing with balis for the past 15 years, have learned a few tricks or two, put together some nice combos and routines to go with them, love me a good aerial. I've played with various sizes from miniature through oversized, regrettably never did get the sword I saw for sale not to long ago.

My reason for posting here is due simply because I came across an item on kickstarter that I feel the community of balisong enthusiasts would really appretiate.

What it is is a butterfly fidget item, though it's fitted with a blank key you can take to your local locksmith to have made functional to your needs.

I hope that you can help spread the word about the item, cause frankly, I'm tired of seeing those damned spinners everywhere that takes no effort to do anything with.

So please take a look, tell your friends, help this little project come to life.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bu ... escription
john

Re: Nice little novelty

Post by john »

Cool idea!
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
balifan

Post by balifan »

For myself personally, I thought it would be nice to have a little EDC version of my favorite device to practice manual dexterity. Plus, I could sit on the train with this and not worry, as well, it would be much nicer to have a lightweight toyish version that's still of metal design. My heavy sets for exercising with are a little loud. I'm really looking forward to getting the pair I ordered.
lance

Post by lance »

Im an auto guy but this is cool as Cash!!!
justlookn

Post by justlookn »

whats up? is this show and tell time??