www.roadsideimports.com

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

Re: www.roadsideimports.com

Post by METALGOD »

jimbeam wrote:
METALGOD wrote:WARNING BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY : may be good seller but sucks as a buyer lol ... not trying to knock anyone down but ive been scammed by this guy ( roadsideimports ) on sharperdeal auction site as he won the 13" swedge blade brazilian horn stiletto at 94.00 im sure a few of you may remember that auction , sent him a invoice day auction ended and received no response , waited 2 weeks after i sent invoice i sent him a direct email explaining how he won knife but i didnt recive payment, still nothing so i waited 1 more week with no response so i then left him negative feedback for non-payment , whats strange is i left him negative feedback but its not there in his feedback :shock: , but what i dont understand is he is buying knives from everyone with zero problems but strange with me i got no response from him at all through auction email or direct email . be careful guys your on thin ice with thjis guy in my opinion, if it happened to me im sure there are others, anyone doubts what i stated email me as i do have proof of the auction and his winnings.
I always believe there are 3 sides to a story: your side, his side and the truth.
i have proof so this is the truth not my side of the story lol
roadsideimports

Post by roadsideimports »

METALGOD see you are not a truthful person at all and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a liar for one thing.

For those of you who don't know Bob runs SharperDeals and he told you specifically to stop just sending invoices to people and to be personal to people and reply to messages, which you seem to be hard headed and won't listen.

The week I won that knife from you I bought $10,000 worth of stuff on auction. Do you know that alot of guys are quite elderly and some have had strokes and heart attacks and other heath issues, so when then don't reply to the messages sent some times they are in the hospital.

So with you I messaged you and you and I and Bob knows that I did, I even sent Bob a message to get in touch with you. But you were too busy to reply back, the invoices are typically incorrect for one thing and if I am bidding on 4 other items that you have listed why would I send payment to you over one thing? That is illogical now isn't it?

So then you had the nerve to post nonsense about me which both Bob and I know that you are being childish here and like I said he even told you to stop doing the invoice thing to guys without messaging them as well. So you forget that Bob and I are friends and we have had a few arguments with one another but we are grown men and can sort things out which is how life should be.

Bob is even funnier than me, once you cross him, he doesn't care how much money you will pay for things he simply won't sell anything to you, he blocks IP addresses so you can look till your hearts content and then that is it, you just get to look from then on out. And he is right if guys like to be nuts and crazy, it isn't worth the time or the effort to deal with them so I follow suit with this idea as well. Sadly there are more nuts out there but there are alot of good guys and good decent people so dealing with them is so much more pleasant.

So METALGOD, you are the one now missing out on things not me. And even if I did forget to pay for an invoice that you only sent to me once, don't you think emailing me would enter into your brain? I bought how many things from you before you decided to flip out for no reason? Yeah quite a few things and you don't think I am busy as you saw my name on the auctions repeatedly. Maybe what you really got mad at is that I bought and won something that you wanted, now that is most likely the real truth of the matter and you are just not man enough to own up to things.

Me METALGOD, I don't care life is short and it goes on with us mad or sad so why bother just be happy and laugh as the day goes by and push aside those who can't play well with others.

So as far as my buying history on the auctions, I buy things that I want and that I know don't come around much or that are a good deal, there are alot of estate sales and guys down on their luck and what you forget METALGOD is that when I bid on things, I put them up for sale and the price goes up because I run a business and this only helps you and anyone else that is selling things. If I have it and set an insane price on it for everyone to talk about then when guys put things up and they go for less then you got a bargain. Isn't that the point.

So what is sad METALGOD now you don't have me helping drive the price up on your auctions and the only guy that you hurt over all this mess that you seem to want to air to the whole word is yourself.

And if I am wrong METALGOD then everyone here will see and can pass judgment on me over it.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

roadsideimports wrote:METALGOD see you are not a truthful person at all and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a liar for one thing.

For those of you who don't know Bob runs SharperDeals and he told you specifically to stop just sending invoices to people and to be personal to people and reply to messages, which you seem to be hard headed and won't listen.

The week I won that knife from you I bought $10,000 worth of stuff on auction. Do you know that alot of guys are quite elderly and some have had strokes and heart attacks and other heath issues, so when then don't reply to the messages sent some times they are in the hospital.

So with you I messaged you and you and I and Bob knows that I did, I even sent Bob a message to get in touch with you. But you were too busy to reply back, the invoices are typically incorrect for one thing and if I am bidding on 4 other items that you have listed why would I send payment to you over one thing? That is illogical now isn't it?

So then you had the nerve to post nonsense about me which both Bob and I know that you are being childish here and like I said he even told you to stop doing the invoice thing to guys without messaging them as well. So you forget that Bob and I are friends and we have had a few arguments with one another but we are grown men and can sort things out which is how life should be.

Bob is even funnier than me, once you cross him, he doesn't care how much money you will pay for things he simply won't sell anything to you, he blocks IP addresses so you can look till your hearts content and then that is it, you just get to look from then on out. And he is right if guys like to be nuts and crazy, it isn't worth the time or the effort to deal with them so I follow suit with this idea as well. Sadly there are more nuts out there but there are alot of good guys and good decent people so dealing with them is so much more pleasant.

So METALGOD, you are the one now missing out on things not me. And even if I did forget to pay for an invoice that you only sent to me once, don't you think emailing me would enter into your brain? I bought how many things from you before you decided to flip out for no reason? Yeah quite a few things and you don't think I am busy as you saw my name on the auctions repeatedly. Maybe what you really got mad at is that I bought and won something that you wanted, now that is most likely the real truth of the matter and you are just not man enough to own up to things.

Me METALGOD, I don't care life is short and it goes on with us mad or sad so why bother just be happy and laugh as the day goes by and push aside those who can't play well with others.

So as far as my buying history on the auctions, I buy things that I want and that I know don't come around much or that are a good deal, there are alot of estate sales and guys down on their luck and what you forget METALGOD is that when I bid on things, I put them up for sale and the price goes up because I run a business and this only helps you and anyone else that is selling things. If I have it and set an insane price on it for everyone to talk about then when guys put things up and they go for less then you got a bargain. Isn't that the point.

So what is sad METALGOD now you don't have me helping drive the price up on your auctions and the only guy that you hurt over all this mess that you seem to want to air to the whole word is yourself.

And if I am wrong METALGOD then everyone here will see and can pass judgment on me over it.

wow you are totaly wrong or you have me confused you need to get your story straight bud , im the one who had the knife for sale , you were hi bidder on my auction (Folgore Knives USA) , i sent you invoice and no response , 2 weeks later i sent you a email still no response so 1 week later negative feedback was left, i gave you a 4 week period to respond and you didnt so neg-feedback was left for you if anyone is acting childish its you bro you are only person in 5 years to tell me they did not receive a invoice or email, check my feedback 677 positives never had problem with anyone now i get this all because you didnt pay for a auction you won. anyone who knows me knows im not a liar at all im very honest person. if your such a honest person its been over 2 months since the auctions end why didnt you make it right with me ????
roadsideimports

I am well aware of you Folgore, I am not confused. You repeated exactly what was told to you not to do.

Bob told you to stop sending only invoices and expecting guys to think that it got sent. Did he or not say this? Would you like me to search my email and post it online for everyone to read and help you?

I get 300 emails a day, and other guys are busy as well and emails most times go to the spam folders and are not seen. I do all my deals in the auction with the contact button so the messages stays in the auctions. But you seem not to comprehend this feature.

So I did not remove the feedback, how could I genius? Bob runs the website now doesn't he and he told you about this and he even emailed you.

So now if it is such a big deal to you to get all worked up over this, why exactly did you not message me in the SharperDeal auction site?

Why are you avoiding this question? If you have no idea how the messaging system on the auction works then that is fine, we can help you out with it.

So how many deals did I have with you? Did all the other ones get paid? They did right quite a few of them with no problems at all. So why did you not take the time to contact me to tell me the total price and to tell me to pull my shit together?

You didn't and now you are crying about it, which just makes no sense to me? Now I want to ask you if the total of the auction was for $1500 would you have emailed me?

All you had to do is email me just like the 10 times before that. I won one auction and had bids on 6 other items that you had listed correct and why would I pay for one item, when I always wait till all of what I want is ended and you know this. Then when the last item ended and I didn't get it you didn't bother emailing me or reminding me. What you did was jump the gun and concluded I would not pay and then you posted nonsense and now are mad that Bob removed it.

677 feedbacks in 5 years is great my friend, I spent $82,000 in shipping this year as well do I get a cookie for that?

Bob and I both tried to talk to you about this matter but you decided to act like a three year old and put his fingers in his ears and start screaming, so there was nothing left to do except let it go. But you didn't let it rest and wanted some closure so now you got some out of the deal.

I am sorry that you can't remember the emails from me or from Bob or the fact that I bought things from you 10 times over and that I wrote and email to you to let the other bids finish to see if I won more items. I am sorry that you felt the need to jump to conclusions and stop communicating to me. I am sorry you feel hurt over this and that you wanted everyone in the world of the forum land to know about this. I am sorry I won't be buying things from you. I am sorry you are upset and me voicing my side of the story and my opinion. I am sorry that you didn't allow me to make it right with you because I tried to and Bob even stepped in to supervise the children at play and he couldn't even be of any assistance in the matter.

So if all you want to here Berny is me step up to the plate then no problem, I sincerely apologize that we could not seem to do business with one another and apologize over the entire issue whether it is my fault or not.
Last edited by roadsideimports on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
roadsideimports

To conclude the drama, I would like to point that it is always those with a grievance to carry on and on with things and those that are content don't run around and post things. There are plenty of guys who know me and that I buy $1000 plus every week with them on their collections and trades, but those guys don't take the time to post things because positive posting is rare. Then it is normal for guys with negative attitudes to go off base with things, me buying things has nothing to do with what was going on this posting and I am sorry laundry had to be shown to the forum, but that is fine it needed to be answered, but I want it pointed out that this is typical behavior of how things work on pretty much any forum out there. I wish it didn't work this way but that is the hard truth. It seems the way of the negative is the first approach and gets the most attention.

My friend runs a restaurant and they were short staffed and so he being the chef decided to take the course out to the table so it didn't get cold. Now to me when the chef brings me my food, I am cool with that, I know it is hot that is for sure. But low and behold the lady decided to post negative feedback on Yelp about the restaurant that some guy in a white suit with apron with food brought her food out and she felt he was dirty. Now to me that is as stupid as saying that the guy who changed the oil in my car is disgusting with dirt and oil. My friend got upset at this posting on Yelp and I had to tell him not to worry about what the cry baby complainers say on things because the truth is customers who enjoy the food will come back and that is what matters.

Sadly I think in life there is just those types of people that enjoy being miserable and nothing you do can appease them, they usually go to Walmart and scream at the $7 an hour kid for no reason other than trying to get them fired or belittling them.

I am a harsh and to the point guy. Do I make mistakes? Sure I do and when I get called out no big deal I will admit to it and sometimes I'll even be the bigger man and let it go and apologize. And if you catch me doing something dumb then by all means tell me I am an idiot because it will make me mad that is a given but I will be mad at myself and make sure that I change to never allow it to happen again.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Before this goes any further, I'm closing up this thread. I think both guys have had a chance to express their beefs with one another.

Both of you make, or supplement your incomes selling knives, and I can't see a pissing match between you, on a public forum, helping either of you out. Chalk it up to a bad misunderstanding and worry about more important things in life.