vintage custom italian

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

vintage custom italian

Post by missaman »

has anybody seen a customized vintage italian knife?? file work, scales engraving etc. i was looking at mr nemos site and got to thinking about my wandy. cool? na? missamans a jackass? well we know the answer to the last one :lol:
any ideas

Post by 666 »

Don't ruin vintage knives. :?
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

I have one hand built but it uses new parts. The Gentleman who made it only made about 3 or 4 of them and is a well known contributer here and TSF but he got fed up I believe with the time it was consuming , So I bot one. And all I can say is it's to bad he stopped .Mine is an 11" Blackhorn but the horn is sanded down to the bolsters,Full filework, large rear bolsters fom a 9" all in brass. Then he hand made a flat button and another matched ito a whole new safty. If ever there was a knife you had to hold on to when fired this would be it. It's a kool knife and it's one of a kind and I intend to hold on to it. Hell maybe he'll get back into and the thing will be wortha fortune :wink:
PB
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I my opinion vintage knives should stay vintage and not customized.
This is this the only customized Italian i own. A MaserinDeNardo shell puller with full rope pattern on the spring, liners and back spine with beautiful scales.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

I'd rather not get caught!