Cleaning Gunk Off Your Blade

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

Anybody that loves Everclear and automatic weapons is a friend of mine!

That sucky sound that Squidward makes when he walks just cracks me up.

Another honorary citizen of Bikini Bottom...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"If sponge bob is a cult amongst adults, I'd have to question brain cell capacity and tell you to put the cap back on the glue bottle. "

Remember when cartoons were not "politically correct", had no "message", had lots of violence, and were funny as all hell?
When a carachter got run over by a steam roller and "popped" back to shape? THOSE were the days. The Road Runner gave you a complete physics course, [somewhat exagerated maybe but you got the point]that's why there are so few good mechanics today. Now they're all technicians.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Vagrant wrote:"If sponge bob is a cult amongst adults, I'd have to question brain cell capacity and tell you to put the cap back on the glue bottle. "

Remember when cartoons were not "politically correct", had no "message", had lots of violence, and were funny as all hell?
When a carachter got run over by a steam roller and "popped" back to shape? THOSE were the days. The Road Runner gave you a complete physics course, [somewhat exagerated maybe but you got the point]that's why there are so few good mechanics today. Now they're all technicians.
Mr. Vagrant,
You are talkin about my fave, Road Runner! That was one great cartoon. Whats with this sponge boy thing? I don't know anyone that watches that sick crap, its unamerican and besides I think he comes from Montana.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Meep Meep!! .... my favourite also :lol:

Let's not forget the brilliant Mel Blanc...... may he rest in peace..

Best wishes
Teddy
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Mr. Vagrant,
You are talkin about my fave, Road Runner! That was one great cartoon. Whats with this sponge boy thing? I don't know anyone that watches that sick crap, its unamerican and besides I think he comes from Montana."

LOL
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I think Stone knife post a sponge bob link, click on it to learn all [and more] than you want to know. [Maybe I am getting old].
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Vagrant,

Like I said, the Flintstones was an adult cartoon.

Watching Daffy Duck whilst eroding brain cells on 25 was rather fun as well. The Roadrunner ranks amongst the tops.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Yes, and thanks to the web some of the newer "Flintstones" are funnier than the old ones. A lot of the old cartoons are no longer seen because they are sexist, racist, and lots of other "ists". [Too many people "need a life" so they bother people who have one].
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant wrote:Yes, and thanks to the web some of the newer "Flintstones" are funnier than the old ones. A lot of the old cartoons are no longer seen because they are sexist, racist, and lots of other "ists". [Too many people "need a life" so they bother people who have one].
Vagrant, alot of cartoons are cut up these days. I remember watching Bugs Bunny alot as a kid and some of my favorite ones have the best scenes cut out. :cry:
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Hey Bonzo; I always thought that Betty Rubble was kinda nice myself, so where the heck did Rosie O'Donnel come from. Also, whats wrong with kids these days, I cant count the number of times I saw the coyote go over a cliff or Yosemite Sam take a shotgun blast in the face, yet I knew not to try this at home. Just a couple of thoughts.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Claudester wrote:Whats with this sponge boy thing? I don't know anyone that watches that sick crap, its unamerican and besides I think he comes from Montana.
Claudster,

Right. He "lives in a pineapple under the sea" in Montana. Better check your National Geographic map of the US of A. It's cartological knowledge like that that helped Chris Columbus determine that he had landed in the Indies when he stumbled on Hispaniola in 1492. :P

BTW, if Sponge Bob really is from Montana, I bet he's a militia member and drives as fast as he can whenever he can. :wink:

Greyblade