How long ago?

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Claudester

How long ago?

Post by Claudester »

Hey everybody,
Does anyone know how long kissing crane has made the stilettos as we know them today, like the KC49, KC45, KC48 ect. or where I could find some reading material about this blade. I emailed the company a doz. times with no reply.
Thanks Much :lol:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

I'm not sure cause I'm not up on KC but my hunch is the clip point blade started to show up on the silverplugs in the late sixties. Bayo's were no longer being used on the newer ones. So if KC followed suit or for that matter maybe there was a central depository for clip blades where one factory made them, that would explain why the same blades on Italian manuals and German KC manuals.Or one or the other of the countries was producing those blades. The preceding ramble was mine alone and any resembelance to any South American Parrot Importer whether dead or alive has absolutly no bearing what so ever to what I wrote.
PB