"Belt Toys" sheath

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
catavengercaptain

"Belt Toys" sheath

Post by catavengercaptain »

I finally got around to replacing my Buck 110 (my old one was stolen years ago) and discovered that I can no longer pop it open one handed. I remembered that I had sheath for the Buck that opens the knife when it is drawn out. The only thing it says on the sheath is "Belt Toys." I have Googled that with no results. I am just curious if anyone remembers anything about this company or has any info. about it THX.
j.a.c.

Re: "Belt Toys" sheath

Post by j.a.c. »

Seen then on ebay quite often. Don't recall if it was called a belt toy or not but you can find them there.
redeye

Post by redeye »

ebay item number 330373825366 they are $18.88 buy now with $6.00 shipping . there are 4 available with like one day or so left on the auction
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

Wow the goofy thing is worth WIth shipping almost 25 bucks. I am sure glade I am a packrat and did't throw it out. I will have to check ebay and see if that looks like mine. Thx for the info.That one is leather and looks much better
than mine which is made of nylon.Image