Knife Show???

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Devils Desciples used to be big in Mass. but I don't keep track of things any more.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

Officer frisked and missed 2 onces of a "controlled herb" [a delivery it wasn't even mine] this amount was a CAPITAL OFFENSE where this happened [possession for sales]. Moaning while being frisked can get you roughed-up and bounced of a cruiser but that beats the electric chair.
are you serious mr vagrant! this is just rediculous for a country that calls itself "land of the free"

some of you may know that i sell the odd knife on ebay, when i want to "refresh" or "recycle" some items in my collection, or raise money for a new item on my wishlist. recently a customer of mine close to where mr j-man lives asked me out of the blue if i would ship him some of BC's most famous herbal export...at first i thought, what the hell, because pot has been more or less de-criminalized here for possesion. then i went over and picked up my 10 day old son, and realized that a few dollars is not worth going to jail over for "dealing" - which is what it would be if i shipped to him. it's crazy, cause we have no problem lighting one up right on the street, without fear of arrest - the cops would just say - put that out! however with decriminalization for possesion, comes stiffer penalties for dealing, something i'm not willing to risk. besides, if i got busted selling a switchblade, i'd have an easier time facing my family, than to have them think i'm a "drug dealer".......oh sh*t i'm rambling again.....gooooood weeeeeeed :D :D
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

This was in a state that prided itself on being on the loosing side in the civil war I guess they had to prove they still had some independance.
[I'm opposed to ANY laws that outlaw the possession of ANYTHING but not everyone understands the concept].
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant, ain't that the tooth (have adleast 3 beers or in mr.bigg cases a gram so you can figure it out).
missaman

Post by missaman »

light up on the street :shock: vs worry free clicking :wink: what a choice!!! can i start my own country???
p.s. mr bigg did you ever get to the bottom of the age of mr. j man that package under the bed still lays unclaimed
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

I never have gotten anything from mr.bigg expect cutlery
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

J Man
Your lucky you got cutlerlyfrom Mr Bigg all I have ever gotten from him is a hard time.
PB
Last edited by Pushbutton on Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

Pushbutton wrote:J Man
Your lucky you got cutlerlyfrom Mr Bigg all O have ever gotten from him is a hard time.
PB
at a great price i might add :wink:
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

missaman wrote:light up on the street :shock: vs worry free clicking :wink: what a choice!!! can i start my own country???
p.s. mr bigg did you ever get to the bottom of the age of mr. j man that package under the bed still lays unclaimed
huh? where? who? huh? what? huh?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

light up on the street vs worry free clicking what a choice!!! can i start my own country???
Good idea, only one law - If the only one you're hurting is yourself - it's legal, if you're hurting someone - else you're in real trouble. [I know defining this would NOT be as simple as it sounds but at least it's a starting point. Now if we can get the internet regognised as a independant country [don't hold your breath] we got it made. We could show the world how to get things running right.
Option two would be to somehow purchase some area another country doesn't want and start our own country, this would not be any easier, since as soon as we legalised [or failed to outlaw] any number of things we would be "liberated" by another power such as the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France [that would really suk] or the U.N.