European Knifemaker Map

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cardoso5fr

European Knifemaker Map

Post by cardoso5fr »

A friend of mine started some time ago a website in order to promote the forged and metal work.
Nowaday it's mainly about french and french speaker knifemaker, blacksmith or other metal worker.

But that would be great to finaly have something more european :).
A great initiative is the map with most the knifemaker geo localisation. That could help to find the knifemaker/blacksmith that could make you the knife of your dream.

Aymeric (the webmaster) would like to complete that map in order to obtain an european knifemaker map.

As i'm on various forum, i speak for him and show you his work. If you are interrested to appear on that map.
Knifemaker map.
You can contact him by his website.
If you meet problem to contact him, feel free to let me know, i will be the relay :).

That tool is not complet and perfect, it's only a beta version, but it function quite well.
I find the idea of an european map interresting (and why not at the end a world map :))., that why i share it with you. (it's a good way to plan the journey with the familly to know where to find a knifemaker/blacksmith in other country ;)).

If you want more info, i will try to answer :).
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: European Knifemaker Map

Post by Vagrant »

8)
cardoso5fr

Re: European Knifemaker Map

Post by cardoso5fr »

Hello everybody. Just a small update of the map.
Aymeric now included all the european fellowship on the map.
If you are knifemaker (or if simply you make knives) and want to be on the map, it's easy, you have simply to contact Aymeric with your adress, and all the information you want to appear on the map

that map begin to be known by french knifemaking community , and it's cool to see if there is a knifemaker workshop not very far from the holiday place