chefs on Iron Chef

This is a forum for discussion on professional kitchen knives and accessories. This forum is sponsored by Due Buoi.

Moderators: natcherly, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mamamami

chefs on Iron Chef

Post by mamamami »

How come the chefs on Iron Chef and other cooking shows always have EVERYTHING they need? I can see where like on the normal cooking shows but supposedly on like Iron Chef and stuff they don't know what their meant to be doing so how come all the ingredients they need are always there???
Last edited by mamamami on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: chefs on Iron Chef

Post by JerrBear »

Perhaps the show is not as "spontaneous" and "improvised" as they would have you believe... Ya think?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

I think the question you are akshuly asking be like: why isn't my kitchen work area just like what I see on TV? :?
Dubsy

Post by Dubsy »

its because they get a list of potential special ingredients, and they make a menu for each one.
also, does anyone know how to get onto iron chef america? i was gonna try and get my chef from school to go.
BarryTom

chefs on Iron Chef

Post by BarryTom »

Its time to start planning our second DOG. Do you want to have a one day at a park or camp for the weekend at a campground? Hope to see you there
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

You are a troll or nuts. Being from the UK is not enough excuse for the little bit of sense your lasts posts have made.

Anyway, this is a spam thread from 2011 that needs to be deleted.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

whippersnapper wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:07 pm You are a troll or nuts. Being from the UK is not enough excuse for the little bit of sense your lasts posts have made.

Anyway, this is a spam thread from 2011 that needs to be deleted.
WAS SPAM ONE OF THOSE SPIECAL INGREEDIANTS ???
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

You tell me Dave? I always liked the stuff in the can, but now I even eat the fake spam shit from the dollar store and like it.... I;m really not that hard to get along with butthis BarryTom person is just bat shit crazy. Make some sense or move on....
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

He bookoo dinky dau!
2024 candidate for president