I am buying two Estwing Black Eagle Tomahawk Axe.

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I am buying two Estwing Black Eagle Tomahawk Axe.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

These should be a nice example of a USA Manufactured "Vietnam-style" Tactical Tomahawk. This has a 3-inch blade edge and a spike for breaching doors and car windows. The Black Eagle has a full-tang construction and a "framing hammer" type rubber grip. These are running as low as $35.00-$36.00 postpaid on Amazon.

I'll keep you all posted.
Last edited by Fishtail Picklock on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I am looking into an Estwing Black Eagle Tomahawk Axe.

I ordered two of these today and plan on reprofiling the edge and spike to make certain that I can penetrate the skull of a miscreant in full swing. Yesterday I moved across town into a rooming situation with a friend and her son. (No hanky-panky here, just a better situation with rational people).

I'll be lending one of these to the lady's son. We'll be practicing tomahawk battle tactics to ward off the local druggies this summer.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

This should be interesting, be careful!
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Not to worry. I know these people and left a situation with a person that was using marijuana and had a dog that followed her to the bathroom outside my door and bark at all hours of the night. The last event was at 3:38 am in mid-February. I am glad to be out of there. That roommate was mentally deficient. The homeowner catered to her mental illness. I had to get out of there.

This is strictly a non-sexual cohabitation for the sake of saving money and mutual benefit. The Tomahawk(s) come in handy when the local druggies create a problem. The police are notified first so that they can handle the situation. The 'hawks are for stopping intruders.
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

The Estwing Tomahawks arrived this morning. Needless to say, I am quite pleased. The drop-forged 1055 Carbon Steel bits took an edge rather quickly and smoothed out quite well. I polished them down to a fine edge and put them into their respective sheaths.

After swinging these about, I readily determined that I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this weapon. It is no wonder that the Natives wielding these, struck terror into the hearts of early Western settlers.
Fishtail Picklock