I’m in need of hunting knife leather sheaths

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Crosswhi

I’m in need of hunting knife leather sheaths

Post by Crosswhi »

I’m looking for reasonably priced (10 to 15 dollar range) hunting knife sheaths that will fit some older hunting knives. I’ve looked at Amazon and E bay but the sizes aim looking for are not available. My knives are 5 1/2 inch narrow blades.
Any info appreciated
Greg
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I’m in need of hunting knife leather sheaths

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Fishtail Picklock on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishtail Picklock
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Try to put a picture of the knife. It will help me identify a sheath for you. I think a Case 316 5 SS Finn knife sheath might work for you. Hit the link below for a place that sells the sheath only.
https://www.casexx.com/Details/?Product ... &Patid=219

“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Crosswhi

Post by Crosswhi »

Here are three knives and one of the worn out leather sheaths. I’m partial to the old style if possible. The two narrower blades are 5 1/2 “ long and the shorter blade is 4 1/2” long
898CA0DD-B1E0-4848-8488-02D38146A30E.jpeg
898CA0DD-B1E0-4848-8488-02D38146A30E.jpeg (39.06 KiB) Viewed 12258 times
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

Thanks for the posting the pic. I'll keep a watch out for you. Troll ebay they do pop up every now and then.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Try www.jantzsupply.com
They have generic leather sheaths.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Billy02

Post by Billy02 »

https://swordsswords.com/ They sell these type of thing maybe have a look around and you might get what you want,