Buck warranty services

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greek stiletto

Buck warranty services

Post by Greek stiletto »

Hey family...I will like to learn if anyone here ever use the service,warranty department of buck...I was having a 110fg with broken blade and no good condition in general and I sent it to buck the company was very helpful and ok with my and send me notifications about my knife told me that going to replace the blade and cleaning and buffing the handle...I cannot wait to receive my package back to me...I already miss it.
If anyone has any experience on that I will appreciate any information or comparison.

Chris
wazu013

Re: Buck warranty services

Post by wazu013 »

I sent this 2 dot 45 year old 110 in with a broken lock and scared bolsters. It still had plenty of blade left so it seemed like a good idea. It came back in about three weeks looking and operating great.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
Greek stiletto

Post by Greek stiletto »

Nice that's great and nice collectible knife.
I amfaaaaar away from usa so I have to wait more than you but ok I think its worth.thnx for sharing.

Chris
Greek stiletto

Post by Greek stiletto »

Finally I got my 110 back....they do a very nice work and totally free and the blade is so scary shaving Sharp to much...it was buffet and polishing also...

Thnx buck.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Buck is an old company and does things the way things were done when made in America used to mean something, one of the very few company's left operating like that left. Glad your happy with your Buck service.
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Buck is the best USA knife company!!!!!!