GRENADE FISHING

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

GRENADE FISHING

Post by TRYKER »

THIS IS A GREAT LESSON ON HOW NOT TO FISH WITH A HAND GRENADE

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/850896 ... r-russians
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Re: GRENADE FISHING

Post by Viking45 »

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious. Damn that Russian surplus 8)
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

wow, this looks like something I'd expect to see my redneck neighbors do.

My mother always told me that there's very little difference between Georgians and Georgians, there both equally as likely to have their last word be "hey watch this".
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

A guy went fishing with his buddy, who was a game warden. When they got to the middle of the lake they dropped anchor. The guy reaches into his tackle box and takes out a stick of dynamite. He lights it and throws it over the side. There is a big explosion and stunned and dead fish come floating to the surface. The game warden is shocked. "I know you're my buddy, but you can't fish like that. It's illegal and I'm going to have to arrest you." The guy reaches into his tackle box, takes out another stick of dynamite, lights it and hands it to the warden and says, "Are you sure you wanna arrest me or are we gonna fish?"
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Good one Jerr!