Since this is about diving...

Use this area for any discussion on sporting knives in general, but also hunting, fishing, diving, and similar.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Charlie Mike

Since this is about diving...

Post by Charlie Mike »

Lets see some watches... Only watch I own is a Rolex Sea Dweller Z series. I could dive to 4000" and still know the time and date!

FTWCM (Freeman's Tactical Weapons) custom knives
dark2023

Re: Since this is about diving...

Post by dark2023 »

I could dive to 4000" and still know the time and date!
4,000 feet !!! That's 121 atmospheres, let me assure you, while the watch may work that low, YOU would not know the time and date, you would be dead.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Charlie Mike

Post by Charlie Mike »

Since the SD is discontinued... in a few years I'd like to trade into a new ceramic bezel Submariner. If I hold ont it longer, I'd love to get a 18kt gold with blue dial/bezel Submariner. Those are mine/wife's elementary school fighting colors.
FTWCM (Freeman's Tactical Weapons) custom knives
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Wow, those options sound really sleek. I wish I had money for a rolex.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"