Personal ranks available for users with 1000+ posts

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Personal ranks available for users with 1000+ posts

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Have you ever been outdoors ? I hear it's pretty nice....
I am planning on trying that very thing soon!!
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Arthas-

Aha!! Made ya' look! Eye knew that. I was just a-jest-testing you, to see if'n you've recovered from that nasty forehead wound/vacation trepanning thingie you have going with the cranial wrapped bandage unit you sport.
Ah well, mine distant, long term noble benefactor ol' pal, it has been many an orbit around ol' Sol since we first traded cyber phrases, 'eh? A great deal of history has transpired in the elapsed time since the ol' yaller paged debut of WJC. I am truly honored and grateful of your tolerance of the one and only 'Level Zero-True Jerk' known to live in captivity. I have amassed a bulging archive of laugh out louds, and a thin repository of semi-useful new ol' pals herein at the whim and privelegde of your hosting me posting, therefore, eye thank you.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pre haps...then Mr. Corpse you are entitled to the tittle twice.
That would make you twice worth zero as a jerk in whatever level...does that work like a double negative and turn you into some kind of genius?
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

whippersnapper wrote:
everytime I come back old threads are still marked as new
What I have been doing lately is clicking on the "mark forums read" box after I know I have read everything of interest to me.
You mean "after Lori reads them to me", donchew>>??

“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

You really think I could have got a woman that can read?