Talkblade memberships now free

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ray

Re: Talkblade memberships now free

Post by ray »

Hola Mr. Arthas,
I have been absent from the forum for a while. I've been working on a scientific method of producing beer at a very affordable price. Up until now I've only been successful at turning money into alcohol :wink: If you'll send Alessandro to me he can be my apprentice.

Ramon de Coors
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hola Ramon!
ray wrote: I have been absent from the forum for a while. I've been working on a scientific method of producing beer at a very affordable price. Up until now I've only been successful at turning money into alcohol :wink: If you'll send Alessandro to me he can be my apprentice.
Too bad you don't come here that often anymore, I hope you'll find more time in the future for TalkBlade. :-)

Alessandro is in the banking business now, so I'll be the one to come over there in Hawaii to make beer!!!

M.
Grim

Post by Grim »

DONT TREAD ON ME