This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
revolver145

Post by revolver145 »

hello everyone i go by revolver or shooter. have owned a stiletto most of my life but have never collected. got a 13 in f beltrame last week from italy, my friends cant keep their hands off it. look forward to meeting all of you. im also a gun nut to. i live in wisconsin, an when im not looking for knives i like to shoot my pistols an rifles. my quote of the week is "dont bring a knife to a gun fight, but if you do make sure its a 13 inch f. beltrame." by for now gotta figure how this all works. :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome :)
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Greetings

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

HEY!!! I thought we already had one guy from Wisconsin (state motto: will work [as long as it's not gameday] for cheese) in the forum. Well I guess it is OK as long as both of you aren't posting at the same time. We wouldn't want to overtax the pigeon.
rats...
p.s. Welcome and enjoy the forums. So what's going to be your next knife?
sheep-free since '93'...
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Welcome to the forum from another shooter. My current addiciton is MilSurp rifles and shotguns. Good to have you here, post often!
Give us this day our daily lead.
revolver145

Post by revolver145 »

my next knife is gonna come from tex i hope. going to get money order right now. its a 11 inch f. beltrame with black mikarta scales. thanks for reply rat. i have 13 inch classic an a 11 f beltrame swinguard. also have last 9 inch stiletto i brought from germany torn apart on dining room table. was a cheapy but a goody. finally gave up the ghost after 15 years. my fault was tweaking the spring an went a little to far.
"when you collect guns your a good ole boy, when you collect stilettos your a bad boy. i like being both."
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Welcome aboard revolver145!
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you took the plunge and joined up with a great bunch of guys. I read your email awhile ago and was more excitied that you decided to join then I was about you getting a knife which don't get me wrong I was happy about that also. I hope you spend some time reading through the post and joining in! 8)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

GREETINGS and WELCOMENESS, Mr. Revolver145!

Watch out for our resident RatBoy - He will steal your cheese! :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Razor Kitten

Post by Razor Kitten »

Welcome, kick back and enjoy yourself! :lol:
~Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult~
butch

Post by butch »

welcome aboard.
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

Howdy .... the government won't let me play with guns , but I still enjoy em and like knives even more.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

ratstuph wrote:HEY!!! I thought we already had one guy from Wisconsin (state motto: will work [as long as it's not gameday] for cheese) in the forum. Well I guess it is OK as long as both of you aren't posting at the same time. We wouldn't want to overtax the pigeon.
rats...
p.s. Welcome and enjoy the forums. So what's going to be your next knife?
Did Rats just say cheese? :roll: I could go for some right now. :lol:

Welcome to the forum Mr. Revolver145,
I too live in the state of which you are from and also am into milsurp rifles as of late. Here's my newest Russian SKS. Enjoy your stay here.

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

That piece looks brand new with great looking wood and metal :D . Is that original or was it refinished?
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Natch,
It was refurbished in russia with a unused barrel as they told me. It is very clean and the woodwork is beautiful for this type of gun.
Thanks
Steve

P.S.
I didn't get a chance to look through those things yet but I will over the weekend. It's been a busy week.
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson