new member..former..ironworker

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
medicico

new member..former..ironworker

Post by medicico »

Hello, Ive just joined and i used to be a member of a forum..that deals in swinguards..however i questioned certain things..and am banned.
If you guys know who i mean..raise your forum hands. lol..anyway..I'm an avid collector and i do the local gun and knife shows in AZ. thanks for having me.
regards,perry
I'm here cause i love knives.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Howdy Perry! Strange how stuff like that happens over there on the dark side :twisted: You should have known better than think for yourself or question the endless smoke and mirrors BS. Anyways....Welcome aboard, I think you will like it here. Some real knowledge here, and if your thick skinned enough, you can even get away with asking unpopular questions.....Hell, they let me stick around! 8)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Greetings and WELCOMENESS Mr. Medicico!

Always a pleasure to have a former Kool Aid drinker join us... :P
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Hi Perry, good to see you here.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Hands raised here! Welcome aboard sir...are you the ironworker that wins all the nice pieces on auction? :D
magnum

Post by magnum »

Welcome to the forum Perry 8)

magnum
Knife Addiction??What Knife Addiction??
texasmad

Post by texasmad »

Welcome Perry! Sorry about you getting the boot but I think you will find some pretty nice guys to hang around with here and I am sure many you will already know. 8)
butch

Post by butch »

welcome perry,good to see ya.
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

howdy
Trey45

Post by Trey45 »

Hey Perry good to see you here, I took your advice and I have 2 Luna knives on the way, one ebony scaled and one of the lightest honey horn scales I've ever seen.
Give us this day our daily lead.
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

Welcome (one arm, half-heartedly raised due to former half-hearted level of enchantment with low-life B-S).
Last edited by ratstuph on Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheep-free since '93'...
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

Welcome, Perry! 8)
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
shari

Post by shari »

welcome....glad to have a former koolaid drinker.......

there is not a lot of bs but if you read between the lines you can find it now and then......

picker and i would like to see you back at bl also

"nesting in a den of vipers"
pssst..........hiss...spit.....be nice to me or i'll hiss all over you.................
shari
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome :)
medicico

Thanks to all of you,glad to be here.

Post by medicico »

I wasnt sure how I would be recieved over here. Thanks to Magnum posting in this thread I know now,I'm in good company. I may change my scn back to ironworker. Is that possible? had it along time. And I am not the Ironworker that has all the money to bid on those expensive knives...wish i was!!
The Den of Vipers appears to be the den of intelligence. Besides..vipers dont take no s*** and they bite!!!!!
lol
Thanks Sheri and Cam. Ive ordered from you guys before. has been a while though,I will be back over there.
And to anybody I offended while I was.." Lost in the dark",I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Ive always thought of myself as well read,but clearly,I'm not as smart as i thought I was!! Brings a man back down to earth,with a thump.
Oh..Magnum that tang stamp i wrote you about was on ebay,and it wasnt an auto,an old stiletto. The blade had been sharpend,somebody at work asked me about it. I cant remember where it is now over there. Probably ended.
regards,Perry
I'm here cause i love knives.