Linked to my web

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hermit

Linked to my web

Post by Hermit »

I linked "Talkblade" on my revised website (yea finally broked down and got a domain) http://www.hermitriver.com links page under forums. Hopefully you will get even more members and exposure, if you wish off the link page, let me know. Also, If I missed any forums or makers that should/want to be linked there, let me know and I'll get them up. Hope you all are well and enjoying the holidays, that Santa clogs your chimneys with springers. PS,, anyone wants on TSF just let me know buy e mail or use the form. Hermit
Hermit

Post by Hermit »

Updated my profile, Email, web, made sure it is working :oops: Hermit
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Anyone who has read this forum knows my opinion of Puukkos :D So the Nordic Knives were a special treat :idea:
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hello Hermit!

Thank you very much for linking TalkBlade on your site. I appreciate that!

Thanks again, M.
Diggaway

Post by Diggaway »

Great site Mr Hermit, which I enjoyed viewing. Anyone who builds knives and firearms is ok in my books.
Regards, Diggaway
Sempere ubi sub ubi
LaBella

Post by LaBella »

welcome to the forums Hermit

add JerzeeDevil.com for me!

Ron
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The "Shotshell Puller" with .30 Carbine casehead button is an unusual choice but it would have made a Great "companion" for this slightly altered Remington since one of the alterations was conversion to .30 Carbine 8)