STAY AWAY FROM BUTHDICUS ON BA

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

STAY AWAY FROM BUTHDICUS ON BA

Post by METALGOD »

:( WARNING TO ALL SELLERS STEAR CLEAR OF USER BUTHDICUS ON BLADEAUCTION, HE WON A MINT 13" TRANSITIONAL FROM ME ABOUT A YEAR AGO NOW WHEN I LISTED IT I LISTED IT AS HAVING NICKEL/SILVER BOLSTERS BUT I GUESS IT HAD STAINLESS IT IS MY MISTAKE SO I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM HIM STATING HE WANTED A REFUND WHICH I WAS GOING TO GIVE THEN BEFORE I COULD RESPOND I RECEIVED A SECOND THEN THIRD EMAIL FULL OF FOUL MOUTHED WORDS THAT I WILL NOT GET INTO SO I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO NOT HONOR HIS REFUND OR RETURN DUE TO HOSTILE FOUL MOUTHED EMAILS, NOW TODAY I RECEIVED ANOTHER FOUL MOUTHED EMAIL FROM HIM ABOUT THAT KNIFE, THIS IS NOT SOMEONE WE NEED IN OUR COLLECTOR COMMUNITY HE IS VERY ARROGANT OLD MAN AND ADVISE ALL TO STAY AWAY OR BE WILLING TO DEAL WITH HIS BULL,ALSO HE GOT A MINT 13" TRANS FOR 200 HE COULD PROBABLY RELIST AND MAKE NICE PROFIT ON IT BUT HAS DECIDED TO SEND ME FOUL MOUTHED EMAILS INSTEAD, IF HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS COOL AND NEVER SENT ME THE FOUL MOUTHED EMAILS ALL THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED AND EVERYONE WOULD BE A HAPPY CAMPER BUT THIS GUY JUST WILL NOT LET IT REST, I WILL NEVER SELL DEAL OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM OR HIS FRIENDS AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO DO SAME I MEAN COME ON THE GUY IS ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID , ILL BET HE IS VERY NERVOUS JUMPY TYPE OF PERSON DUE TO QUICKNESS OF FOUL MOUTHED EMAILS HE SENT ME BEFORE I COULD RESPOND. SO THIS IS MY WARNING TO ALL PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD STAY AWAY FROM BUTHDICUS ON BA- JOEL NEWMAN IS THE NAME.
THANKS
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Point taken, but please don't shout at us. We're not deaf.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I wonder if Joel is any relation to the infamous Keith and his sidekick son, Jason?

Alfred E. must be very embarrassed to have his namesakes behave in such a manner :roll:
Billman730

Post by Billman730 »

Metalgod stuff happens. I have seen time and time again bolsters described as "either stainless or someting else" cause the sellar does not know for sure. It is hard to know for sure. Stainless is sometimes a bit greyer in color whatever.

The times they are a changin. I am glad I have a set bunch of dealers I buy from. I am very hesitant to expand my group of dealers. New names are popping up all the time with less than 25 pos feeds...... I think I'll go practice throwing my Mikovs.......
Like my Gals.....
Love my Mikovs......
Colt AR-15 Pistol as info.
Guns in my Hands - Knives in my Pockets
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

natcherly wrote:I wonder if Joel is any relation to the infamous Keith and his sidekick son, Jason?

Alfred E. must be very embarrassed to have his namesakes behave in such a manner :roll:

Guess that would explain alot.

SD
abel

Re: STAY AWAY FROM BUTHDICUS ON BA

Post by abel »

OK So, he used bad language and that made it ok to steal from him. Some people have a really weird concept of what the high moral ground is.

Abel
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

abel wrote:OK So, he used bad language and that made it ok to steal from him. Some people have a really weird concept of what the high moral ground is.

Abel
Well thanks for chiming in :!: We have been waiting over 5 years for someone to resurrect this discussion.

All kidding aside, let's hear from you what is your stake in this issue...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

How the hell did I miss an imported fight for this long :?: :wink: