I have returned!

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Xarathos

I have returned!

Post by Xarathos »

First of, don't leave the house with your laptop on and logged onto all your favorite sites. Especially if you live near some ambitious teenage punks. I got my laptop and some of my stuff back a week later after the morons broke into their next door neighbors house. It took me over two weeks to deal with the hostile email. Oh well. But I am back!
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Xar,
Good to have you back,and glad to hear your OK.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

I was wondering why you weren't around. Welcome back.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Did ya Killem. Hope you found a great hiding place for the remains.

Welcome back.

SD
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Did ya Killem. Hope you found a great hiding place for the remains.
Screw that 8) A precedent and example needs to be set :twisted:
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Sorry, I can't kill them, they are minors. According to the local P.D. they were trying to auction/sell off stolen electronic goodies. I had gone out for a few hours and left my laptop on and logged onto many sites. They spammed everyone in my address book, trashed my reputation. Good thing I don't have PayPal anymore, or keep finanicial information on my laptop. I'm still down a camera and printer/fax/scanner. The aggravation was incredible. Angry emails, including family. Oh well, at least I still have my good looks. :lol:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Your reputation is fine with us. Use this site as a reference and you will recoup it post haste :lol:
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Well I found a way to cheer myself up. I ordered a new blade style AKC leverlock with stag scales from Stu. Awesome price, you gotta love that guy. And I won a bid on two magic knife kits from Spyderman. My first attempt at file work, custom scales, and pins or screws. We shall see. :idea:
Billman730

Post by Billman730 »

New Guy Bill here....
Glad you are back! Computers can and possibly will be the ruination of the free world.... At first I to would order a new knife to cheer myself up and smile. Now with the passage of time I find myself laffing hysterically...... Auction after Auction.......