HI My Blade Friends, I'm gramps. Please, check this out!

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hey, Blade Buddies. :arrow: Now that I see what's been going on lately, you know, with that USA Knife Auction joint and the Tizzy thing, who, I might add also ripped me off on e-bay :x and the Zaback imposter :x who I thought was KN & his kid. Now that I can say I know Michelle (the real Zaback) because I have purchsed some pretty neat clones from her:) and I spoke with her on the phone today:!: Magnum, you're right, she is a wonderful person 8) I'm glad things have come to light, and these low-life are found out. Everything is turning out just fine. Thanx to our Forum and being able to watch out for things like this. :D Ahhh :!: Infomation, It's a wonderful thing.
If I only knew!
omega

Post by omega »

Well, actually that whole site is owned/operated by Tizzy. Most all of the sellers there are Tizzy using the names of other legit sellers. I suspect most of the bids are tizzy shills.

So IF this particular seller is KN or JN, I say let them stay there. I cannot think of a finer match of venue and seller, LOL!

REPEAT: Zaback never has and never will sell on that venue. Her appearance there is another tizzy scam.