What's your anti virus?

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Got this info off their site.

A privately held company founded in the Czech Republic in 1991 and later established in the United States, Grisoft’s focus is on the development of software solutions that provide protection for computers from viruses and other forms of malicious computer code. By specializing on anti-virus solutions, Grisoft’s primary focus is to deliver to the market the most comprehensive and proactive protection available.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
omega

Post by omega »

Razor_54 wrote:SP2 has also caused me alot of problems. The only time it seems to be stable is when SP2 is installed on a fresh install.
Norton does not seem to like SP2 built in anti-virus. Since reformatting my HD and not installing SP2 it runs fine.
Micorsoft sucks, maybe time for Linux.
I was such a strong advocate of XP-Pro (SP1) when it came out. I didn't even mind the 27 patches, but SP2 shuts down MS-FrontPage - the program I use to maintain my website. It also hates dual HD's. One I use the O.S. and the other aps, data and archive files.

I think its time for a major drive wipe, go back to a single drive. Load SP1 with all the patches and WAIT.
tanto

Post by tanto »

Xarathos wrote: I did not know that. What a small world. Thats two things that the Czechs make that I like. :D
You should try also our beer!!
---------------

My knives + watches
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

tanto wrote:
Xarathos wrote: I did not know that. What a small world. Thats two things that the Czechs make that I like. :D
You should try also our beer!!
You got me there David, I should have said three things. Pilsner Urquell is great stuff. :mrgreen:
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Omega. Have you tried Dreamweaver, not free, but like it better then FrontPage. Used it at the office to maintain out companies web sites and love it. Works great with Fireworks and also like the WYSIWYG form.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
omega

Post by omega »

Razor_54 wrote:Omega. Have you tried Dreamweaver, not free, but like it better then FrontPage. Used it at the office to maintain out companies web sites and love it. Works great with Fireworks and also like the WYSIWYG form.
No, but you are the second person to suggest that to me.

Next stop Google - to find their site.

FrontPage wasn't free either and I sort of like it, but its that damn SP2 that Microslop nags you to add onto XP to fix all the stuff they should never have let out the door to start with.