This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
HCK

Post by HCK »

I am a new member here. My name is Dennis and my handle is HCK. I am a serious knife addict. I was a custom knife maker for 20 years until by-pass surgery took me out of the shop and my wife and I started a retail company called Hutson Custom Knives. I sell manual knives and switchblades, mostly Frank Beltrame switchblades. I have a website for each and I do gun and knife shows. We are a small company. I am also an avid collector. My passion is switchblades but I am not here to sell anybody anything. I am here to talk about my favorite subject and to learn from you. I appreciate you allowing me to join and learn and share with you. Thank You.

Dennis {HCK}
YHWH-NISSI

Post by YHWH-NISSI »

Hello HCK,
Welcome to the forum! It is good to have you on board. I haven't been here that long, but I believe I have seen you on TSF. Anyway WELCOME, and looking forward to hearing more from you.
By His Grace,
Yhwh-nissi
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value." Albert Einstein
Xarathos

Post by Xarathos »

Welcome HCK. My name is Xarathos and I have a knife problem.
"All right you primitive screw heads listen up."
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Welcome aboard over here too.
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?