help with chat

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
switchman1

help with chat

Post by switchman1 »

Hey guys: I tried to access the new talk blade chat room just now and registered and all that, and was immediatly welcomed by dave of the north I typed a message but couldn't figure how to post, any suggestions?
Thanks switchman1
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Just type your chat in the little box and press enter once you get in there spindizzy will explain more about it.

hawk
Happily Obsessed!
daveofthenorth

Post by daveofthenorth »

hey switchman, just rejoin, and be sure to click in the text box before typing

Dave
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Very cool was just in. Have to use Internet Explorer, Firefox can not handle active x. You guys should check it it. Not a big fan of chat rooms but worth a shot. 8)
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hi!
Razor_54 wrote:Very cool was just in. Have to use Internet Explorer, Firefox can not handle active x. You guys should check it it. Not a big fan of chat rooms but worth a shot. 8)
One can use an IRC client, such as XChat or mIrc, which is probably better than a browser.

M.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Thanks Arthas, should have thought of that. :oops: Had tried xchat agua on a Mac.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6