Chat Maybe?

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
spindizzy

Post by spindizzy »

Well, since you join an IRC channel, there are LOTS of users. Which means, the nick BlackHawk may already be registered by someone else. So you might try Black_Hawk, BlackHawk0 or whatever.

Please, everyone who has cable: idle in the channel! Stay there! In that way we can set up a working chat system.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Fellow Chatterers-

I have arrived. I had a swell time chatting with myself solo. I'm marking my calendar to set up a regular time to go back and send chat messages to myself, just AS long AS it doesn't conflict with my scheduled phone calls to myself times. I guess I'll see me later!

AS ever,

My ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Cant get on.
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hi all!

I entered the chat channel a few times in the past 24 hours, but found nobody. At what time do you chat mainly?

Thanks, M.
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

arthas wrote:Hi all!

I entered the chat channel a few times in the past 24 hours, but found nobody. At what time do you chat mainly?

Thanks, M.
I join the channel every time I log on to the net.

It's not the most crowded chatroom I've seen. YET.
I guess people are busy with their lives :?
Don't they understand that "life" is online!?
;)

G