Boils? What's Up With That?

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Boils? What's Up With That?

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Arthas-

Boils, you say? Would that be the vaporization of a liquid due to applied heat, or, a painful pus-laden sore bulging above skin level? Pardon me if I don't grasp the significance of the choice of- 'Boils' AS a forum heading. Perhaps it's a European thing... However, here in the States, boils, AS in water, is considered to be a mundane task for kitchen duty, and boils, AS in skin eruptions, are considered to be less than popular to wear or own. If it's a correlation to the Scriptures, can we henceforth expect burning hail, swarms of locusts, and the Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse to ride amongst us?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

It's full of bloody pus!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

I wonder if boils can be transplanted? I have a nice big fat juicy one on my left butt cheek that would look really nice between Mrs. Bonzo's eyes right about now.

Best regards,

Bonz

PS- No moderator here on this forum yet. I hereby vote Mr. Teddy supreme ruler of this here forum, and Mr. Arthas should rename it to 'Boils & Ticks'
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Heh, heh, heh, good one! That rated superior on the WJC chuckle meter. Yes, that would be a truly memorable and tenderly thoughtful red B-Day gift she'd never forget, kinda like the sound roundhouse eye slap I usually get. Or, you can set the stage for a romantic evening by stopping by the local 'Jean Nicole' fat chicks' clothing store and picking up a brilliant colored tent trouser ensemble for her. Get the one in Caltrans safety orange that comes with the blinking- 'Wide Load' ass label, and her reaction will be a real Kodak moment for ya'!

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Ah, I don't wanna piss the redhead off too bad right now. Maybe I'll leave some globs of Miracle Whip around the house and then tell her my boil is erupting.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Whoa there, buddy! Don't do that. If you do, everybody will want one. Do you really want to have to finance a family sized batch o'boils whilst you're trying to extend your hangover? I think not. If the folks are really interested in owning a proper pus-filled boil, including the care and maintenance, they should start small, say with a crop of itchy zits, then, once they've proven themselves worthy, move up to the next stage, oozing open sores, maybe a bonus lesion or two, before being awarded the highly coveted Bonzo Boil.

Always here to help my ol' pals,

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Highly coveted! LMAO! They can be explosive little suckers though. One of these days I'll tell you the story about my third nipple (a ripe ol' boil that was!), a pair of Zircon encrusted tweezers, and the bathroom mirror. Not a story for the queasy mind you.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Wow!! Glad they changed the name.. I was going to suggest "The Piles" Forum thread thingy :lol: Some of you fellas is some sick ole bastids.. I like that.. :lol:
" If it ain't sharp, it ain't gonna cut the mustard"