Introduction

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Twobit

Introduction

Post by Twobit »

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm a blade enthusiast. I apologize for the breach of etiquette posting in the switchblade group initially. Please pardon my ignorance .
LGustin

Re: Introduction

Post by LGustin »

Welcome aboard Luke. I too am pretty new here but learn lots on most days. Enjoy your time here.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to the forum.
2024 candidate for president
boots

Post by boots »

Twobit wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:04 pm Hi, I'm Luke and I'm a blade enthusiast. I apologize for the breach of etiquette posting in the switchblade group initially. Please pardon my ignorance .
Hey, I just slipped in myself, didn't do the introduction thing. So far, it's worked haven't gotten a welcome aboard yet. :D
Twobit

Post by Twobit »

Boots, it's good to know I'm not alone going against the grain lol. But I did wonder if I might be getting "the shoulder" because of it. I thought my Rizzy's would generate more excitement than I've seen, especially considering all the views the pics have gotten, with so few replies. I probably need to get over myself lol.
boots

Post by boots »

Well, I can tell you, you won't get the shoulder here! This is an awesome forum full of helpful information and people. sometimes people won't reply because of the lack of knowledge. Just hang in there and shoot the sh*t and you'll fit right in.
Twobit

Post by Twobit »

Good to know, boots! Thanks!