New member introduction

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Ronmageddon

New member introduction

Post by Ronmageddon »

Hello all. Brand new to the forum. Full time dad, Industrial mechanic and trucker here. More of a traditionalist than progressive but I'll give this interwebs thing a go :lol:

My ultimate goal is to develop a solid name here to "peddle my wares", and possibly build a few worthwhile relationships along the way. Any questions....feel free to ask.
sammy the blade

Re: New member introduction

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome aboard but you have to have a number of posts to sell here. Don't recall how many but someone here will be along and fill you in about the rules for selling. Nice stuff though?
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

At the top of this and every page you post on is a red highlighted section with the words "Forum rules". Click on the link nearby and see the few rules we have.
Ronmageddon

Post by Ronmageddon »

Yeah, I believe the post count is 20. Hopefully I'll post more frequently than that though 🤣.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Right under your name on any post you make is an official Post count. Currently that is 9. Did you get a chance to look at the forum rules?
Ronmageddon

Post by Ronmageddon »

natcherly wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:47 am Right under your name on any post you make is an official Post count. Currently that is 9. Did you get a chance to look at the forum rules?
Yes I read them. It's probably gonna be a little while before I'm able to post anything for sale. Unless I get a reason to post a lot. I definitely don't want to post frivolous crap just to boost my count.