Hi guys

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Blackarma

Hi guys

Post by Blackarma »

Hello everybody, longtime browser and decided to join. My name is Ben, and just slowly got into knife collecting, mostly folding/pocket knives, stilettos, etc. Don’t really have any vintage ones yet, except for a Sabre (Kamp King style) knife that was given to me long ago by my grandfather. The rest are cheap made in China ones. Mostly 440, with two crappy surgical steel ones. Looking to add nicer ones to my collection, and maybe one for everyday use.
Other than that, blackarma is chosen, cause it is short for black car man. As crazy as I am, and also not by choice I own 4 black cars. Two of them are Ford Mustangs which is my other hobby.

Hope to enjoy it here and find out more info as time goes.

Thanks
sammy the blade

Re: Hi guys

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to the forum, any questions just ask.
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Hello!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Hello and welcome!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

WELCOME FROM MASS !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
thom

Post by thom »

You are at the right place. Very knowledgeable and nice group of enthusiasts.
Thom