Hi...New Here

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

Hi...New Here

Post by JulesVane »

Hi, my name is Chris (JulesVane). Happy to have found you all. My 1st problem is trying to figure out how to post pictures or add attachments. Try as I may, error says "file too large". I've seen some beautiful pictures so far and would like to share mine also. Hope all are well. Looking forward to chatting. Thanks!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
TRYKER

Re: Hi...New Here

Post by TRYKER »

WELCOME FROM MASS !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Thanks Tryker! No worries about me trying to brag about how smart I am, can't even figure out how to post pics or even create an avatar lol. Working on it!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

We are glad to have you, Chris.

Since I don't know what you are using to get on the forum or post pictures with it is hard for me to help you with resizing. Most computers have some sort of program to allow you to resize. If you are just using a smart phone, it probably depends on your phone how it's done.

Since you figured out how to upload to photobucket, just make sure you copy and paste the img tags . If you paste the img tag directly into your post the picture will show to everyone instead of just a link to photobucket like you did on your picture of your collection.

That is what I did. I clicked on your link which took me to your Photobucket picture. On the right side of the pic you will see some codes. Use the one that says img.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard! Mr. Whip has some good point. We all had to learn.
MarkT93Cobra

Post by MarkT93Cobra »

Welcome friend
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Welcome, Chris, glad to have you. There are several posts here explaining picture and avatar creation. The point about phone vs. PC is one I never considered, but may just be the monkey wrench that often gets tossed into the works. If you are US based give me a call and I will try to help. If you are elsewhere we can probably speak and video over FB Messenger.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to the club
2024 candidate for president